Poll

What's Your Favorite Supernatural Entity?

Vampire
5 (55.6%)
Werewolf
0 (0%)
Zombie
0 (0%)
Demon
0 (0%)
Angel
0 (0%)
God
1 (11.1%)
Ghost
0 (0%)
Sasquatch
0 (0%)
Extraterrestrial
0 (0%)
Superhuman
0 (0%)
Mermaid
2 (22.2%)
Leprechaun
0 (0%)
Practitioner Of Magic (Witch, Warlock, Wizard, Sorcerer)
0 (0%)
Other
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Favorite Supernatural Entity?  (Read 26161 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
Favorite Supernatural Entity?
« on: June 02, 2012, 09:00:32 AM »
Or post a favorite being not listed.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Re: Favorite Supernatural Entity?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 03:16:52 PM »
Hello,.. I voted Vampire!  -I love the new forum.  ;D

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 05:18:39 PM »

I thought you'd vote for werewolf.

I thought I'd come up with different supernatural levels based on number of posts made.  The default had stars but I'm using goofy icons like the beginning ghost level.  There's a werewolf level as well.  Interesting how I somehow made over 1000 posts already just so I could be at God level. ::)

Drake Alexander

• Administrator
  • Sasquatch
  • Vampire Vice-President Of Mystic Investigtaions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 06:03:06 PM »

For some reason I voted for vampire as well. ::)

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 07:48:58 PM »
Hi  ;) -you two! Well if I had a choice! I would choose to be a Vampire! Not all hairy! haha' lol Werewolves have a down  side. Drake hmm, I wonder why? ;) Xavier.. I love the lil ghost.. You did good on this forum. (Now I can call you Master! ) lol. J/K -I like it!

Well, I just got home. Went grocery shopping. I'll be working on my site too! It's still in it's infant stage. Has a long way to go! Hi Rebecca.. How is she doing? :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 07:53:09 PM by whitewolf3001 »

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 02:19:52 PM »
Hi  ;) -you two! Well if I had a choice! I would choose to be a Vampire! Not all hairy! haha' lol Werewolves have a down  side. Drake hmm, I wonder why? ;) Xavier.. I love the lil ghost.. You did good on this forum. (Now I can call you Master! ) lol. J/K -I like it!

Well, I just got home. Went grocery shopping. I'll be working on my site too! It's still in it's infant stage. Has a long way to go! Hi Rebecca.. How is she doing? :)

I doing fine.  I'm happy on the one hand I finally got to get my hands on Diablo, and kick his rank rear.  I know Drake would have loved to pound his face in but I was closest to him when an Illuminati spell over the Bilderberg conference neutralized all magic including Dimitri's.  After I took him down, he's a wimp without magic, he crashed through a window, and the entire team was able to kill him despite the restoration of his magic once he was outdoors.  Unfortunately he self-resurrected, and we're responsible for him taking over hell.  He wasn't able to kill the Devil but instead thrust him into the Jinn dimension where he's being tortured by Genies as we speak.  It seems he manipulated us, and wanted us to kill him with an ancient magical diamond dagger which he had a spell ready for.  Now he's more powerful than ever, and when he flew away from us he made it clear that he now ruled the Earth, and that Heaven was next.  He's totally nuts, and beyond evil.  However he spared us because he as pleased we inadvertently helped him take over hell.  He spared the Illuminati members at the Bilderberg along with their magical minions because they all bowed before Diablo, and pledged their undying allegiance to his dark soul.  I'm writing the details of what happened in our blog.  I'll send you a link when I'm done.

I hope all is well with you despite the circumstances of your Ricky situation.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 11:41:38 PM »
Hi Rebecca. Wow.. You've been busy. That is terrible. I really can't imagine what that must have been like. I guess Lucifer will have a fight on his hands. Not sure if the gods will help him or not. Since his sights are also on haven as well. Scary. I'm doing good. Just been working on my page. Keeps my mind off of everything else.

Thank you Rebecca. & everyone!

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »
Hi Rebecca. Wow.. You've been busy. That is terrible. I really can't imagine what that must have been like. I guess Lucifer will have a fight on his hands. Not sure if the gods will help him or not. Since his sights are also on haven as well. Scary. I'm doing good. Just been working on my page. Keeps my mind off of everything else.

Thank you Rebecca. & everyone!

Sorry we've all been away for some time.  The battle against evil never sleeps, and we've all had trouble sleeping due to the invasion of Diablo in our dreams.  Sometimes he just sits there with his sickening sinister snickering all night long.  Only our psychic Julia Hathaway has been able to block him sometimes but we're taking about the new Devil here.  There's not a lot we can do about it.  We're just lucky he doesn't choose to kill us or perhaps we're under the protections of a higher power.

Here is the account of our battle with Dimitri at Bilderberg:  http://mysticinvestigations.com/blog/?p=602.  It's our fault he now rules over hell.  He duped us all.  I really thought we lucked out, and had killed him but I guess that would have been too easy.

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 05:10:52 PM »
Naturally I voted Mermaid.  My ancestors come from the sea, and salt runs through my blood.  It's probably why I love taking talk water bathes so much.

Drake Alexander

• Administrator
  • Sasquatch
  • Vampire Vice-President Of Mystic Investigtaions
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 09:08:56 PM »
Sorry we've all been away for some time.  The battle against evil never sleeps, and we've all had trouble sleeping due to the invasion of Diablo in our dreams.  Sometimes he just sits there with his sickening sinister snickering all night long.  Only our psychic Julia Hathaway has been able to block him sometimes but we're taking about the new Devil here.  There's not a lot we can do about it.  We're just lucky he doesn't choose to kill us or perhaps we're under the protections of a higher power.

Here is the account of our battle with Dimitri at Bilderberg:  http://mysticinvestigations.com/blog/?p=602.  It's our fault he now rules over hell.  He duped us all.  I really thought we lucked out, and had killed him but I guess that would have been too easy.

I read the link. I'm glad you're all safe. What a hellish thing to happen. I'll continue to send protection to you all. I'm not sure if I can fight against him. Yeah he looks thin like a zombie. When I seen him he looked weak.. but he had daemon body guards. His hair was black. Yeah very pale. I wonder if what I saw was him or not? He scared me. I asked the gods to keep him away from me. Since his evil presence really creeps me out!

That's cool Drake bit you and gained some of your powers. When I send him energy, normally I send dark blue to him. I send pink to you and Xavier for love and passion. lol  -For the past 2 weeks I have been so worn out! Also, have had some scary dreams about the Illuminati. They came to me and took me to an underground mine shaft.. a place they go for secrecy. They told me that I am one of the Keys. And so are my children. I saw Angelina Jolie there. She is not very nice! She slashed a man in the face with her sword -for trying to go public about thier plans. She is very cruel. (I believe she's Lizard.) - She wanted to have the Key.. why her and Brad have been popping them out left and right. I don't think she likes me very much!

Then the other night my son Tyler.. wanted me to have a few shots of Vodka with him. (He looked like he really needed to talk about something.)- So I had a little. We were up all night till 7am talking about some scary stuff. Here to find out the Illuminati are after him. They want him to join them. He has daemons all around him. They told him if he ever mentions anything about the Key' to anyone! They will die! He told me he told a friend of his here in town about the Key'.. He just found out he died mysteriously'. So he is freaked out! And feels guilty for telling him about it. I told him let them try with me, Since I already know about the Key's etc. He was relieved I already know'.. I told him about what happened to me as well. I didn't know they were after him so bad..Would explain why I've been getting terrorized by that black shadows.

I told him he better stay clear of it. They are my enemy.. (Ty told me that some are not as bad, I told him about Dimitri).. He told me he's not with him. He really wants to talk to Drake about some of this. Ty told me he controls them. (The Damon's). They told him he's a warlock etc. I told him yes my father had powers.. But that doesn't mean he should dabble with it. I told him they will trick you.. He really needs to talk to someone other than me. I told him anyone with Mystic Investigations could help him. Since he probably won't listen to me.

I told the Illuminati I will never join the dark side. I am of the light! They didn't like it. I don't care! Knowing they are with Dimitri makes me sick! They told me the floods are coming. And that the Keys can stop it. The keys are the ones born of Jesus's bloodline. Tyler will be under the name HAVOKX I told him he should come here and talk to someone. I am scared for him. I told him I don't care what the demons have told him. They will do or say anything to deceive him and when they are done they will kill him. Thanks for fighting against Dimitri and all the evil. I figured you've been busy! I will do my best to make sure Dimitri can't terrorize you anymore in dreams.

I've partaken of Rebecca's blood before in the heat of battle.  Luckily she, and Xavier pre-approve this tactic.  Of course that wasn't the case the first time I did it several years ago.  I scared the hell out of both of them because back then they only thought of vampires as evil.  So Rebecca thought she was about to die, and Xavier attacked me.  Thankfully nobody got hurt.

The power of an individual flows through their blood, and vampires have the ability to tap into it directly.  It's saved me countless times over the centuries.  It is the great equalizer when a vampires goes up against evil practitioners of magic.

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 09:27:45 PM »

I read the link. I'm glad you're all safe. What a hellish thing to happen. I'll continue to send protection to you all. I'm not sure if I can fight against him. Yeah he looks thin like a zombie. When I seen him he looked weak.. but he had daemon body guards. His hair was black. Yeah very pale. I wonder if what I saw was him or not? He scared me. I asked the gods to keep him away from me. Since his evil presence really creeps me out!

That's cool Drake bit you and gained some of your powers. When I send him energy, normally I send dark blue to him. I send pink to you and Xavier for love and passion. lol  -For the past 2 weeks I have been so worn out! Also, have had some scary dreams about the Illuminati. They came to me and took me to an underground mine shaft.. a place they go for secrecy. They told me that I am one of the Keys. And so are my children. I saw Angelina Jolie there. She is not very nice! She slashed a man in the face with her sword -for trying to go public about thier plans. She is very cruel. (I believe she's Lizard.) - She wanted to have the Key.. why her and Brad have been popping them out left and right. I don't think she likes me very much!

Then the other night my son Tyler.. wanted me to have a few shots of Vodka with him. (He looked like he really needed to talk about something.)- So I had a little. We were up all night till 7am talking about some scary stuff. Here to find out the Illuminati are after him. They want him to join them. He has daemons all around him. They told him if he ever mentions anything about the Key' to anyone! They will die! He told me he told a friend of his here in town about the Key'.. He just found out he died mysteriously'. So he is freaked out! And feels guilty for telling him about it. I told him let them try with me, Since I already know about the Key's etc. He was relieved I already know'.. I told him about what happened to me as well. I didn't know they were after him so bad..Would explain why I've been getting terrorized by that black shadows.

I told him he better stay clear of it. They are my enemy.. (Ty told me that some are not as bad, I told him about Dimitri).. He told me he's not with him. He really wants to talk to Drake about some of this. Ty told me he controls them. (The Damon's). They told him he's a warlock etc. I told him yes my father had powers.. But that doesn't mean he should dabble with it. I told him they will trick you.. He really needs to talk to someone other than me. I told him anyone with Mystic Investigations could help him. Since he probably won't listen to me.

I told the Illuminati I will never join the dark side. I am of the light! They didn't like it. I don't care! Knowing they are with Dimitri makes me sick! They told me the floods are coming. And that the Keys can stop it. The keys are the ones born of Jesus's bloodline. Tyler will be under the name HAVOKX I told him he should come here and talk to someone. I am scared for him. I told him I don't care what the demons have told him. They will do or say anything to deceive him and when they are done they will kill him. Thanks for fighting against Dimitri and all the evil. I figured you've been busy! I will do my best to make sure Dimitri can't terrorize you anymore in dreams.

Yeah it was one of the few times I thought we were going to die.  I hope the combined power of the Gods can hold off the new Devil.  We're pretty sure the Heavenly forces of the Omniverse God have restrictions on him just as was the case with the old Devil.  Something had to stop him from just diving the Earth into a living hell.  Thank you for your help!

The masses think Angelina Jolie is this beautiful kind hearted humanitarian but we see through that false facade.  We think she is creepy looking, and has a black heart.  We're not sure if she's even human but she definitely has a dark soul, and is in servitude to the Illuminati.  She's basically a propaganda tool for the New World Order as are many famous people in the Hollywood community.  Most of them had to sell their soul to gain their fame.  That explains why so many of them are lackluster, and devoid of real talent when he really take a close look at them past their public PR persona.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 01:10:10 PM »
Hi Rebecca,  :D Yeah that was a close call. I hope the new devil isn't too powerful for the gods to handle. I'm sure he has to keep a certain balance in the universe. There's just so much he can do. Why would he even want it all. He must be insane! The Devil himself was content with his own power. So I like the old one much better! Since he at least knew when to back off! This new pup will learn the hard way.. at least when all the Angels, God & Devil get there hands on him. He'll wish he never stepped over that line.

Yeah Angelina is a lizard hybrid. She even has said on video's Hale the Lizard King! Stuff like that. I've also had visions of her murdering cat people in there sleep. Astrally she attacked them while they were sleeping off a nasty hang over. She is very brutal. She don't have remorse for anyone who gets in her way! Or she just doesn't like. I don't think Brad is bad like her. I think he now realizes what she is. So he's tried to get away from her. She'll probably kill him if he ever does leave her. I know he's gone back to her more than once out of fear. Why I see this stuff? I have no idea. I don't want any part of her or her life! She also is secretly in love with her brother. And I do know she was abused by her real father. He raped her when she was young. Much incest has happened within her family. I know she was abused. I do feel sorry for her "The inner child within". But for what she's become I do not hold pity for her. She's a huge part of the Illuminati.. That's for sure!

When I had the visions of her. I never even believed in Lizards or cat people. So I wonder where I come into all this. Why do I have to see it? Am I suppose to do something about it? I just keep a distance. Last night I astrally wolfed out again! There were evil packs terrorizing a small group of campers. I took them into a cabin and held the door shut! The big black werewolf was strong. He about threw me off the door. They were screaming. He finally backed off! I told him I'd come out and have a fair fight for there lives. I went out then the pack jumped me. As usual. I went into a complete rage!!! They tried to get into the cabin. I killed 4 the big one ran off like the coward he is! I hope they made it through the night. Since I woke up! There are many evil packs.. they make me sick! I hope my energy is protecting you guys from Dmitri.. Are you having better dreams? I hope so.  If I have to I'll go up against him. I've been trying to open all my gifts and powers.. so I can be of help. What use am I if I don't do anything for the innocents.

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 03:18:46 PM »
Hi Rebecca,  :D Yeah that was a close call. I hope the new devil isn't too powerful for the gods to handle. I'm sure he has to keep a certain balance in the universe. There's just so much he can do. Why would he even want it all. He must be insane! The Devil himself was content with his own power. So I like the old one much better! Since he at least knew when to back off! This new pup will learn the hard way.. at least when all the Angels, God & Devil get there hands on him. He'll wish he never stepped over that line.

Yeah Angelina is a lizard hybrid. She even has said on video's Hale the Lizard King! Stuff like that. I've also had visions of her murdering cat people in there sleep. Astrally she attacked them while they were sleeping off a nasty hang over. She is very brutal. She don't have remorse for anyone who gets in her way! Or she just doesn't like. I don't think Brad is bad like her. I think he now realizes what she is. So he's tried to get away from her. She'll probably kill him if he ever does leave her. I know he's gone back to her more than once out of fear. Why I see this stuff? I have no idea. I don't want any part of her or her life! She also is secretly in love with her brother. And I do know she was abused by her real father. He raped her when she was young. Much incest has happened within her family. I know she was abused. I do feel sorry for her "The inner child within". But for what she's become I do not hold pity for her. She's a huge part of the Illuminati.. That's for sure!

When I had the visions of her. I never even believed in Lizards or cat people. So I wonder where I come into all this. Why do I have to see it? Am I suppose to do something about it? I just keep a distance. Last night I astrally wolfed out again! There were evil packs terrorizing a small group of campers. I took them into a cabin and held the door shut! The big black werewolf was strong. He about threw me off the door. They were screaming. He finally backed off! I told him I'd come out and have a fair fight for there lives. I went out then the pack jumped me. As usual. I went into a complete rage!!! They tried to get into the cabin. I killed 4 the big one ran off like the coward he is! I hope they made it through the night. Since I woke up! There are many evil packs.. they make me sick! I hope my energy is protecting you guys from Dmitri.. Are you having better dreams? I hope so.  If I have to I'll go up against him. I've been trying to open all my gifts and powers.. so I can be of help. What use am I if I don't do anything for the innocents.

I think Diablo is insane, and drunk with power.  He just happened to be a genius at magic who successfully built an amazing power base that allowed him to rise to unprecedented power.  His delusions of grandeur will be the end of him at some point.  The original Devil was a fallen Angel, and therefore has a vast storehouse of knowledge far beyond that of Dimitri.  He knew how much he could get away with.  Luckily Diablo doesn't, and he will learn the hard way that one human soul cannot go up against the entire Universe including the Heavens in the dimensions above.

We weren't sure if Jolie was human but it makes sense she's a Reptilian hybrid doing the work of her evil lineage.  Every time I see her on screen she makes my skin crawl.

Cat people?  Do you mean Werecats?  Various species of feline hybrids who have origins among the Gods.  Some have also interbred with humans as well.

Yes our dreams filled with Diablo terrors have greatly lessened.  Thanks for your help in creating an astral barrier between us, and the new Devil.

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 12:48:49 AM »
Dmetri is very wicked. He's after my son Tyler. Ty told me this last night. He told me that Dmetri wants to re write the Universe. Make everyone and everything the same. Good with evil. I told Tyler.. That won't work! I said, do you have any idea how evil they really are? I told him to stay away from them. But he's not listening. :( What's worse my family are also behind a plot! He told me scary things about them as well. They're out to get me.

If you want to know more message me. I told Drake. Also, my webpage was hacked. So it might be a few days before it's back. They got into the database. I don't know how. I might have to start over. I can't sleep.. Worried about my kids. Well have a good weekend. At least you all tried. Thank you!

I can talk to you about this some more in private.

Drake told me about your troubles.  We must come up with a way to take down Diablo before he re-writes our reality including the very foundation of our history.  His new Devil powers allow him to travel through time.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:44 AM »
Dmetri is very wicked. He's after my son Tyler. Ty told me this last night. He told me that Dmetri wants to re write the Universe. Make everyone and everything the same. Good with evil. I told Tyler.. That won't work! I said, do you have any idea how evil they really are? I told him to stay away from them. But he's not listening. :( What's worse my family are also behind a plot! He told me scary things about them as well. They're out to get me.

If you want to know more message me. I told Drake. Also, my webpage was hacked. So it might be a few days before it's back. They got into the database. I don't know how. I might have to start over. I can't sleep.. Worried about my kids. Well have a good weekend. At least you all tried. Thank you!

I can talk to you about this some more in private.

Drake told me about your troubles.  We must come up with a way to take down Diablo before he re-writes our reality including the very foundation of our history.  His new Devil powers allow him to travel through time.

Hello Rebecca. :) How are you? Yes I agree. I just don't know how yet! My son is doing better.. he starts his collage today 5th.. So am I  ;D I know you guys get pretty busy too! I'll make sure to check in .. I'm not too busy to come in and chat. I hope you all had a fun 4th of July. Peace.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:44 AM »