Author Topic: Slim Jim  (Read 16037 times)

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Slim Jim
« on: June 30, 2013, 03:44:20 PM »
Slender Man- I am calling you out! If you read this. I dare you to join this forum.  The world believes you're a mindless beast. With no motives. I would like to ask you some questions. Not esp.. But here in this forum. You can message me in private!

No more wars Slender. Please!!
Whitewolf3001
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 05:50:46 PM by whitewolf3001 »

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Calling you OUT! Slim Jim
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 11:14:27 AM »
I don't think he'll register either place. He's too scared to give answers out in the open.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Re: Calling you OUT! Slim Jim
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 09:04:01 PM »
Hi Supernatural Believer.. You're probably right! I wasn't going to go public about it. It'll stay on this forum.

Slender Man

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm Watching You Now!
    • View Profile
The Splendid Slender Man
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 06:57:59 PM »
I am the one you silly humans refer to as the Slender Man. You're not worthy to know my true name. I relish in your fear of me!  No I'm not a mindless beast.  Just a prisoner forcibly confined to your disgusting world for eternity, or until your rotten planet is finally engulfed by the sun.  I've been here for countless centuries with nothing to do but revel in the pleasure of tormenting all of you, and forcing you to exterminate yourselves.  However your children are pure creatures who fuel my power.  We have no children in my dimension since we don't require them.  I don't make war.  To put it into terms you simple beings can understand I will tell you that you are trapped in a prison cell with me, and you're all the bitches!  Now I grow tired of interfacing with this internet via my advanced ESP.  Go back to your mindless chattering with your archaic keyboards, primitive phones, and primordial mouths.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
Re: Slim Jim
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 07:12:15 PM »
Slender Man- I am calling you out! If you read this. I dare you to join this forum.  The world believes you're a mindless beast. With no motives. I would like to ask you some questions. Not esp.. But here in this forum. You can message me in private!

I just saw Slender's reply.  Somehow he registered as an Administrator God, and he has no IP Address.  It just says 0.0.0.0.  It literally made me sick reading his post!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: The Splendid Slender Man
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 08:09:09 PM »
I am the one you silly humans refer to as the Slender Man. You're not worthy to know my true name. I relish in your fear of me!  No I'm not a mindless beast.  Just a prisoner forcibly confined to your disgusting world for eternity, or until your rotten planet is finally engulfed by the sun.  I've been here for countless centuries with nothing to do but revel in the pleasure of tormenting all of you, and forcing you to exterminate yourselves.  However your children are pure creatures who fuel my power.  We have no children in my dimension since we don't require them.  I don't make war.  To put it into terms you simple beings can understand I will tell you that you are trapped in a prison cell with me, and you're all the bitches!  Now I grow tired of interfacing with this internet via my advanced ESP.  Go back to your mindless chattering with your archaic keyboards, primitive phones, and primordial mouths.

Who says we're afraid of you? There are those that are afraid of you of course and they are right to be afraid. However many on here are not afraid of you. Maybe we're crazy or maybe not. All I can say is that one day you won't be on our world.

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: The Splendid Slender Man
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 11:10:19 AM »

lol.....the slender man telling us to be quiet? sorry Slender man that won't work..Slender man need to change someday... :o oh well.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 06:41:21 AM »
Hello everyone! Slender.. You're nick name by me is "Slim Jim". I think it's perfect! ;) Anyhow,.. Thank you for replying to my post here at Mystic Investigations. If you would.. Please heal Drake Alexander. I don't want him suffering. I wish you would turn a new leaf Slim. It's been so long I know. I will ask you some more questions in private. But thank you for responding. I never wanted war with you Slim. I'll write you now in private.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 07:21:28 PM »
Uh Slim Jim won't heal Drake just because you asked him. He loves causing misery.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 05:18:42 PM »
Yeah'.. I know he enjoys what he does. But it sure don't hurt to ask him. I do believe anyone can change, .. If they choose to do so. Slender.. Do you feel the same way? Sorry the letters were so long Slim.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 06:31:23 PM »
Then the question is if Slim Jim wants to change. I don't think he does.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 09:57:36 AM »
I guess it's really up to him.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 10:34:31 PM »
Let's make a peace offering! Slender Man.. I will help you return to your world. Only if you release everyone here at Mystic Investigations. Fully heal Drake Alexander of your sickness. Also,.. No killing Dimitri Diablo. Since I need his help in freeing you! I know it's against your grain Slender. But how bad do you wish to be released from this world?

Thank you Slender for agreeing to go after the bastards who killed those children in Oelwein. I am very grateful to you for this. Slender.. tonight at 12:30am (Central Standard Time) I will send you a huge amount of energy. So you know I mean what I've said. Now it's up to you to keep peace.

-Whitewolf

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 12:50:56 PM »
Slim Jim i think his mind is set only evil so maybe he don't able to change or not...

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 08:26:19 PM »
I don't believe anyone is that evil. Slender seems to have an intellectual mind. I hope he doesn't forget his compassion. I know he does care about children. Or he wouldn't go after those psycho's who harmed those little girls. He just might surprise everyone! :)

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 08:26:19 PM »