Author Topic: Strange Thing Happened When I Switched On A Light  (Read 6329 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
Strange Thing Happened When I Switched On A Light
« on: February 01, 2013, 01:22:42 PM »
I went to turn a light on last night, and both me, and Rebecca saw the lamp light up.  I turn it off some time later.  Then return to switch it back on, and it won't light up.  I look and see there's no light bulb.  All the sudden I remember I took a burnt bulb out of a week ago, and had none to put in.  I forgot to replace it.  So how the hell did the lamp switch on with no light bulb?  If Rebecca hadn't seen it then I would have assumed I was going mental.  Rebecca has no explanation.  Anyone had anything like this happen to them?

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Thing Happened When I Switched On A Light
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 07:02:29 PM »
I have a possible explanation for you. Both of you may have slipped into another universe where you did replace the lightbulb but then you slipped back.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 05:55:01 PM »
I have a possible explanation for you. Both of you may have slipped into another universe where you did replace the lightbulb but then you slipped back.

Perhaps it was some inadvertent after effect of Rebecca's magical experiments in her basement witch's lair.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 05:55:01 PM »