Author Topic: Ghost in the bottle?  (Read 10146 times)

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Ghost in the bottle?
« on: April 10, 2013, 10:27:47 AM »
i just wonder how do they do that capture ghost in the bottle...is that stuff real? can it possible catch a ghost? write back anybody.

Tigerhallam

Re: Ghost in the bottle?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 06:57:43 AM »
It's possible to trap a ghost, but not in anything as mundane as a bottle.

You could create some kind of energetic trap. Do some research into advanced energy manipulation.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 02:11:49 PM »
I have to disagree with that Tiger. It is possible to capture a ghost in a bottle. After all jinn were captured in bottles and lamps so it makes sense that a ghost could be trapped in a bottle as well with the right spells. It wouldn't take as powerful a spell as you would to trap a jinn.

Now Secret I'm guessing that you've seen or heard about places selling ghosts in a bottle. While a few may be genuine the vast majority are fakes.

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 08:02:26 PM »
I have to disagree with that Tiger. It is possible to capture a ghost in a bottle. After all jinn were captured in bottles and lamps so it makes sense that a ghost could be trapped in a bottle as well with the right spells. It wouldn't take as powerful a spell as you would to trap a jinn.

Now Secret I'm guessing that you've seen or heard about places selling ghosts in a bottle. While a few may be genuine the vast majority are fakes.

yes and how did you know that...i just wonder can you set the Ghost to be free and go home to heaven? it look like ghost are stuck here in this limbo between heaven or  hell i just wonder..

anyway i have to ask you something supernaturalbeliever if you are a psychic then tell me why could i not do Astral Projection? write back

Tigerhallam

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 11:41:51 AM »
Astral Projection isn't too difficult.

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 12:18:06 PM »
Astral Projection isn't too difficult.

then why can't i do astral projection? anybody know why?

Tigerhallam

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »

What method are you using?

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 03:44:17 PM »

What method are you using?

i am trying to do out of body to explore other world...thing like that but just mental Astral Projection is the same as out of body..so do you think if the person who have mental problem can do it? i have done it by taking a pill but happen one time that all it was happen so now i can't do it  i just listin to the Brainwave sound like beat other stuff but i only found one of them is Centerpoint company but they don't do out of body but mediation that all they do the CD stuff...so is there a CD music beat that help you to do out of body and which is the best one? write back.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 06:45:44 PM »

yes and how did you know that...i just wonder can you set the Ghost to be free and go home to heaven? it look like ghost are stuck here in this limbo between heaven or  hell i just wonder..

anyway i have to ask you something supernaturalbeliever if you are a psychic then tell me why could i not do Astral Projection? write back

I'm not psychic that I know of. I just took a guess. Just releasing a ghost from the jar doesn't mean it would go to heaven. As to astral projection I haven't been able to do it and I've tried just about every method there is I think.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 06:45:44 PM »