Author Topic: Daylight Savings Time  (Read 7165 times)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Daylight Savings Time
« on: March 09, 2013, 01:45:59 PM »
Well it's that time of year again when we set our clocks ahead. How many really believe that it saves electricity and gas? As for me I think the real reason has it's roots in the supernatural. I'm sure everyone has at least heard of the witching hour. That's the time when the sun is on the other side of of the planet. Now normally it would be midnight when this happens but during daylight savings time it at 1 AM. This is because the clocks have been set ahead one hour. I'm not sure if this would apply to the Devil's hour but I think it might. I'm not sure how many people have thought of this before but I hope people will think about now.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
Re: Daylight Savings Time
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 03:57:16 PM »
Well it's that time of year again when we set our clocks ahead. How many really believe that it saves electricity and gas? As for me I think the real reason has it's roots in the supernatural. I'm sure everyone has at least heard of the witching hour. That's the time when the sun is on the other side of of the planet. Now normally it would be midnight when this happens but during daylight savings time it at 1 AM. This is because the clocks have been set ahead one hour. I'm not sure if this would apply to the Devil's hour but I think it might. I'm not sure how many people have thought of this before but I hope people will think about now.

Generally speaking 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM are the most active hours for the supernatural forces of evil.  The fact that most people are asleep at these times in any given time zone is a big factor.  As this dormant state of the human collective consciousness allows for evil to more easily access this reality.  Some entities such as witches do their thing at Midnight out of ritual habit.  The Devils Hours of 3:00 AM is based partly on the time of Jesus Christ's death at 3:00 PM.  Humans, and their souls have great power together.  Our perceptions shape this reality so Midnight, and 3:00 AM are always as is because we believe it to be so.  However astronomical phenomenon can play a role such as the Moon being at it's zenith, or the true Midnight being exactly half way between dusk, and dawn.

AnDagra

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 05:39:53 PM »
How do you know this stuff? All of you, how do you know this stuff?

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 11:51:50 AM »
How do you know this stuff? All of you, how do you know this stuff?

The world of the paranormal is our business.  All of us have personal experience with the supernatural along with top flight training.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 11:51:50 AM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!