Author Topic: hey everyone  (Read 15731 times)

Dequan33

• Ghost
    • View Profile
hey everyone
« on: February 11, 2013, 05:40:44 PM »
simply dropping by to say hi

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 08:06:03 AM »
Well hello there. I hope that you'll stay.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 05:54:01 PM »
Hello I'm the big shot President Of Mystic Investigations Xavier Remington.  I drive a Lamborghini,and I have a hot girlfriend whose deep into witchcraft that looks like a supermodel.  No I don't have a big ego.  I'm a very modest low key individual. ::)

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 05:28:29 PM »
by the way he don't answer personal message for me that bad and all i ask him a simple question so i guess that the Xaview Remington is wasting time too..
by not respond personal message that bad so must be busy

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 10:14:33 PM »
They do get quite busy so don't be discouraged if they don't answer for a bit.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 04:49:05 AM »
by the way he don't answer personal message for me that bad and all i ask him a simple question so i guess that the Xavier Remington is wasting time too..

Do you have a life at all?  Was your requested information that important to your existence?  So sorry I've agitated you. I get dozens of messages everyday, and have a ton of work to do!

"hey is your brother back from past or future?? also i just wonder did he came back home it seem he update his twitter account..so write back.."

No Michael Remington isn't back from the future.  There were no updates.  I simply added time travel topics to his blog.  If he was back you'd see text about where he's been, and all that crap obviously. 

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 07:16:12 AM »
by the way he don't answer personal message for me that bad and all i ask him a simple question so i guess that the Xaview Remington is wasting time too..

I wouldn't answer you as well...LOL!  You give off a desperate vibe.  I was aroused from the hot sex I had with Xavier this morning.  Now I'm totally turned off after absorbing your depressing negative energy.  I pity you!  Have a nice day!

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 10:27:32 AM »

I wouldn't answer you as well...LOL!  You give off a desperate vibe.  I was aroused from the hot sex I had with Xavier this morning.  Now I'm totally turned off after absorbing your depressing negative energy.  I pity you!  Have a nice day!
[quote author=Xavier Remington link=topic=290.msg540#msg540 date=136118814

hey don't worry my mistake i forgot every one have job to do....but my question to you is this being a Witch i just wonder why was i abduction by ET? maybe you can't see my future hold? anyway that life.
that what it sound like...from you i pity you too.
let be happy and safe ok.

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 10:51:30 AM »

[quote author=Xavier Remington link=topic=290.msg540#msg540 date=136118814

hey don't worry my mistake i forgot every one have job to do....but my question to you is this being a Witch i just wonder why was i abduction by ET? maybe you can't see my future hold? anyway that life.
that what it sound like...from you i pity you too.
let be happy and safe ok.

You pity me?  I'm not the one speaking broken English...LOL! I thought you were from a foreign nation but our Psychic Julia Hathaway says you're in the Toledo, Ohio area.  I guess the Ohio education system has gone down the tubes!  Julia thinks you were abducted by aliens because they liked your DNA.  It's mainly the Greys who are into the abductions, and there is a certain type of DNA they are experimenting on in order to finally cross breed with humans so they can take over the planet since their numbers on this world are few.

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 11:24:53 AM »

You pity me?  I'm not the one speaking broken English...LOL! I thought you were from a foreign nation but our Psychic Julia Hathaway says you're in the Toledo, Ohio area.  I guess the Ohio education system has gone down the tubes!  Julia thinks you were abducted by aliens because they liked your DNA.  It's mainly the Greys who are into the abductions, and there is a certain type of DNA they are experimenting on in order to finally cross breed with humans so they can take over the planet since their numbers on this world are few.
[/quote]

tell your friend Juila that she have a excellent Psychic reading i want to thank her for that...i just getting tired of this Alien Abduction all the time or sometime so i also see the Repltian and Grey alien that much so i am going to get something to block it...from happen to me all the time.  there is a amulet that block Alien abduction so i will try to get that block it so i won't be having alien abduction all the time.
so anyway no offence to you ok let have a happy day ok??

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 02:01:23 PM »
I've heard of those extraterrestrial amulets, or alien firewalls.  You can't always be sure they're real.  If they are you want to make sure they block both brain waves, and DNA scans as well.  When we dealt with aliens we actually hid in tents made of a metallic alloy that was electromagnetically charged.  This prevents any UFO scans, and stops any transportation to their vessel.  Naturally you can't walk around draped in a metallic cloth charged with electricity so the amulets might be the best option.  Of course you could drape such a tent around your bed during the night to sleep soundly.  Any metallic based cloth including aluminum even without a charge would make you more difficult to detect.

http://mysticinvestigations.com/blog/alien-attack/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:02:57 PM by Rebecca Abernathy »

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 02:52:19 PM »
I've heard of those extraterrestrial amulets, or alien firewalls.  You can't always be sure they're real.  If they are you want to make sure they block both brain waves, and DNA scans as well.  When we dealt with aliens we actually hid in tents made of a metallic alloy that was electromagnetically charged.  This prevents any UFO scans, and stops any transportation to their vessel.  Naturally you can't walk around draped in a metallic cloth charged with electricity so the amulets might be the best option.  Of course you could drape such a tent around your bed during the night to sleep soundly.  Any metallic based cloth including aluminum even without a charge would make you more difficult to detect.

i want to share with you something i did brought the UFO amulet which it call UFO port or touch of Grey Alien amulet..and they work!!! not a scam but work for me i was like wow saw this alien the Grey alien came and put a something in my right hand that was close enounter of the Grey alien and then i saw this ufo i keep having seeing ufo but now i want to make it stop i think the alien go to far into me that deep so i have get a UFO firewall amulet and that hear that people use it for no alien attack..

it stop the alien abduction.

so now maybe i just have to try the amulet to help me to fight this Grey Alien i been seeing them long time and now it been a very long time...
i in UFO and Time Travel research so that what i study in.
i am sorry for everyone that i post it but a old friend of my said that i have a white Demon inside of me and how do i get rid of that?
anyway have a good day everyone.
 :)

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »
A white demon is a very low level demon that doesn't even make it to Hell.  They live in the Underworld of Hades.  Sometimes they gain enough energy to enter a persons body where they can effect physical, and mental health along with attracting paranormal attention to you.  Simply drinking large amounts of holy water can usually expel them.  Clearly you can't dunk your cup into the tank down at the local church.  However you could bring in a gallon jug, and ask a Priest to bless it.  You could also bless it yourself in the name of any God you believe in. It will be less effective however since holy water works off the believe of the masses.  Since millions on Earth believe in the Catholic religion it has the most powerful holy water.  Of course your own belief in something can be an even greater power if you have the will.

You can do it yourself with a Bible by reading a water related passage such as: http://bible.cc/isaiah/44-3.htm.  Then bless the water in the name of God.  Hold the Bible in one hand, and have the other hand, even just a finger, touching the water you want to make holy.

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »
well ok i trust the lord Jesus Christ and his father God but anyway do Psychic julia have a website of her because i would like to do a psychic reading from her but i don't know if she own a website or not anyway write back thank you.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 10:38:05 AM »
I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a website of her own. Probably a good thing too since a lot of people would be asking for readings which would distract her from her job. Though she's probably done a pretty good reading on you already and just doesn't have much to share.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 10:38:05 AM »