Author Topic: What's Behind The Recent Dolphin Slayings?  (Read 9414 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
What's Behind The Recent Dolphin Slayings?
« on: November 20, 2012, 03:09:16 PM »
There have been a number of recent dolphin slayings on the US Gulf coast.  These include the use of guns, and sharp implements in a despicable spree of mutilations upon some of the most intelligent, and friendly creatures on Earth.  Could these horrific acts be the work of a dark Warlock trying to exploit the connection dolphins have with Mermaids?  Read More At:  http://mysticinvestigations.com/paranormal-news/whats-behind-the-recent-dolphin-killings/

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: What's Behind The Recent Dolphin Slayings?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 01:30:10 PM »
I know that fishermen have killed dolphins in the past because they didn't like them scaring the fish off. Of course these recent dolphin killings are more than that since it's so many of them now.

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 04:49:18 PM »
I know that fishermen have killed dolphins in the past because they didn't like them scaring the fish off. Of course these recent dolphin killings are more than that since it's so many of them now.

We were going to go down to check that out but there are three other paranormal agencies, several other organizations, and the government looking into this so it would be redundant I'm afraid.  However if this continues much longer then we'll get to the bottom of these atrocities.  The incidents have lessened quite a bit so perhaps the nefarious figure responsible is feeling the heat.

Also soon we will be leaving for Scotland to attend my alma mater the McTavish International Academy Of Magical Sciences.  The Headmaster, the great sorcerer Ian McTavish, has requested Mystic Investigations help him solve the mystery of recent bad events at the school.  He doesn't know who to trust there anymore. It's an amazing honor for him to choose us!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 02:37:18 PM »

We were going to go down to check that out but there are three other paranormal agencies, several other organizations, and the government looking into this so it would be redundant I'm afraid.  However if this continues much longer then we'll get to the bottom of these atrocities.  The incidents have lessened quite a bit so perhaps the nefarious figure responsible is feeling the heat.

Also soon we will be leaving for Scotland to attend my alma mater the McTavish International Academy Of Magical Sciences.  The Headmaster, the great sorcerer Ian McTavish, has requested Mystic Investigations help him solve the mystery of recent bad events at the school.  He doesn't know who to trust there anymore. It's an amazing honor for him to choose us!

That sounds kind of fun. Wish I could go with you guys.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 03:04:38 PM »
I just had a bit of an idea. Perhaps Xavier's sword is in the academy. Unless of course he already has it but I have this feeling that he doesn't. Now I'm really wishing that I could go with you guys. I'm sure it's going to be exciting.

Zack Powers

• Administrator
  • Ghost
  • I'm a bionically enhanced teen in high school.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 12:27:54 AM »
I just had a bit of an idea. Perhaps Xavier's sword is in the academy. Unless of course he already has it but I have this feeling that he doesn't. Now I'm really wishing that I could go with you guys. I'm sure it's going to be exciting.

It's a huge school!  Who knows!  We're probably going to be here until the 21st.

It's the coolest school ever!  I'm the only one who gets to pose as a student.  Rebecca imbued me with mild magics to fit in since having enhanced physical abilities isn't enough to attend McTavish's. The chicks are seriously beyond hot!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 12:40:40 PM »
I do wish that I was there. It must be a great place. Oh we'll maybe I'll get an invite to see it sometime.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 12:40:40 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!