Author Topic: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum  (Read 93824 times)

Tigerhallam

Re: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 01:20:18 PM »
Couple of points:
1. I replied to the mirror question with a theory of my own.
2. Could you list the ranks from Ghost to God, please?
3. We need a Werecat/Feline Therian subforum.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »
Yes, I do wish to enter into the family. But only through Duanna. So Meistiensos please don't bother. The long time you've been away has caused you to act insane. I hope you get help! Seeking revenge is not the answer. I only want peace for everyone!
He was pretty much insane before. That's why his "family" trapped him in the first place.

I see that.. Are there any good Vampire Psychologists? He needs to get help! Meistiensos I'm being serious. I'm not trying to insult you nor bash your ego! This is a serious issue! One that should not be put off nor neglected! You're true happiness is at stake! You know you have a problem when you believe you you're perfectly fine! Daniel is the first warning sign. Just remember you have a good family! It's sad you've pushed them away! Get some help Meistiensos. All it takes is a good listener. With good tactics and a plan for you're full recovery! keep an open mind.

P.s Meistiensos I can't say your name right! :) Is it pronounced stien as in frankenstien? Or Steen? I'm curious.
Have a great night everyone!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 12:00:29 PM »
There's no psychologist that could help Meistiensos. As for his name I believe it's pronounced \mə-st'en-os\ though don't quite me on that.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2012, 01:37:22 PM »
There's no psychologist that could help Meistiensos. As for his name I believe it's pronounced \mə-st'en-os\ though don't quite me on that.

Thank you Supernaturalbeliever, Yeah it's sad if he doesn't get help! I believe anyone can if they want it bad enough! I've studied psychology & Psycho Psychology. They have to want it before they can be helped. Once they realize they have a problem. That's the problem, or first step! I hope everything is getting better for everyone at Mystic Investigations.

I looked up what Meistiensos's name means. Untamed or wild. "I thought I would share this with everyone!". Perhaps it is true!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 04:27:12 PM by whitewolf3001 ~Angela »

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 08:03:44 PM »
You're welcome whitewolf. And speaking of Meistiensos I wonder where he is now. I'm sure he's reading these forums. So why don't you say something Meistiensos? You've replied to other people but not me. Are you afraid of me or something?

Meistiensos

• Ghost
  • I'm the vampire father of Duanna Sargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2012, 03:35:55 PM »
You're welcome whitewolf. And speaking of Meistiensos I wonder where he is now. I'm sure he's reading these forums. So why don't you say something Meistiensos? You've replied to other people but not me. Are you afraid of me or something?

I believe I only replied to Whitewolf.........where am I?  I'm floating in a dark void with words around me.  Am I dead?

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 11:53:25 PM »

Meistiensos... How is this possible? Did u get ahold of some internet in your liquid state of mind? well I wish you great peace. I hope all is well with everyone of Mystic Investigations. Rebecca, Xavier, Duanna, Drake, Zack Powers., Tom.... :) did I forget anyone? Mr M.. I have heard you in deep meditation... are you okay? This is rather freaky for me. What else is new? Have a happy Thanks Giving.. Everyone!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:00:36 PM by whitewolf3001 »

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2012, 11:57:51 PM »
Mr. Meistiensos sorry to say' this is a miracle. You replying is rather astonishing in deed. All I can say really. I have heard you .. even in my mind. How are you doing this?

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 01:27:00 PM »
I don't know how Meistiensos is replying to posts now unless he's sort of possessing people to do it. As for why you're hearing him when you're in deep meditation it might be because you plan on having Duanna turn you. Just a guess.

Meistiensos I'm a bit confused here. Did you really repent? I know you asked Drake to stake you and he said that you seemed to repent.

Secretman381

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2012, 01:27:01 PM »
We disabled the registration again due to the spammers.  Someone registering 50 accounts from the same basic IP Address clearly doesn't have any good intentions.  I guess people will have to post on here, and then I register them myself.

i like UFO,time travel and paranormal world so sign me up i don't do spam either.

Duanna Sargon

• Administrator
  • God
  • Vampire Mother Of Drake Alexander
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2012, 05:29:09 PM »
Meistiensos I know not how this is possible.  However all manner of amazement has transpired throughout the thousands of years I've existed so it's not a complete surprise.  I truly hope you will find peace in death, and that you feel sorrow for your transgressions.  Only then can you pass on to a place of peace.  May the Goddesses of love, and understanding be with you in the dark void.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
Unfortunately I have a feeling that Meistiensos' present condition is a result of Belladonna's magic. I'm also afraid that they're planing on trying to resurrect him. More than likely it won't be in his original body but in a different one. This means that they'll need a body, preferably a vampire of Meistiensos' line.

Meistiensos

• Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 10:30:44 AM »
Enheduanna my lovely daughter we will be together again.  Not even death can keep us apart!  It took all my concentration to appear before you.  It's taking all my energy just to have my thoughts appear upon this magical tablet of ether.  Most of the time I lie nestled within a dark void in a dazed state of confusion with momentary episodes of crystal clarity.  There are so many voices calling out to me.  Some are telling me my time on Earth is not yet expired.  When I phased into this reality I could only see waves of pure energy.  However I was drawn to your mystical soul amid the iridescent waves swirling about.  I eagerly await the day when I can finally see your true form of beauty once again........

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2012, 09:16:50 PM »
Did these voices tell you why your time on earth has not yet expired Meistiensos? I wonder if you'll be coming back.

Meistiensos

• Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2012, 09:21:28 AM »
Did these voices tell you why your time on earth has not yet expired Meistiensos? I wonder if you'll be coming back.

The voices of enlightenment are for my ears, or lack thereof, only.  However the voices of descent wish to thwart my inevitable joyous return due to their petty need for vengeance.  The spirits of those I personally expired put forth attacks upon me in this dark void...................Ω∞♠♥ΨΘΦ....................

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2012, 09:21:28 AM »