Author Topic: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum  (Read 94731 times)

AnDagra

Re: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 02:50:38 PM »
Your the leader of Mafia!? (reference not a question)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 04:34:07 PM »
Meistiensos your days are numbered. Mystic Investigations will end your reign of terror. I will do what I can to help ensure this.

Tigerhallam

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 06:07:48 AM »
Tigerhallam here. Tiger therian, author, and general mythology expert.

I was wondering why registration was disabled.

AnDagra

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 08:37:24 AM »
I'm here to register and I don't spam but I'm just to occasionally talk about supernatural people and other non-supernatural beings please send me a email but before that read my reply

JarrethWolfgangArmstrong

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 07:33:34 PM »
I wish to join so I can discuss things with like-minded people who may be able to answer some of my questions about myself and other things I'd like to know.

Duanna Sargon

• Administrator
  • God
  • Vampire Mother Of Drake Alexander
    • View Profile
Re: Humanity Has Come A Long Way In 3000 Years!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 05:25:40 AM »
Angela we shall have our time together soon enough.  I know you're secretly jealous that we can't be as one.  In time I will be the one to bring you into our loving family.  Be patient until then as I mend the shattered fences that divide my daughter, and grandson from my just rule.  May the Lord Of Darkness be with you!

I am beyond ashamed that I came from you.  Angela shall be apart of our family.  Although it will be by my hand untainted by your vile nature. If you insist on continuing this ludicrous charade then so be it if only to protect the innocents you threaten including my Goddess Nanna.  Unfortunately for you there shall be a day of reckoning which I suspect you won't survive.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 05:48:14 AM »
Tigerhallam here. Tiger therian, author, and general mythology expert.

I was wondering why registration was disabled.

We had disabled the registration due to a huge influx of people registering just to promote their websites.  Mostly prescription drug based crap.  People can promote their websites if they're paranormal based.  We've reactivated again to see if these evil fools continue their campaign.  However we just registered you so there's no need to do so yourself.  You should be getting an email with the information.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 05:49:05 AM »
I'm here to register and I don't spam but I'm just to occasionally talk about supernatural people and other non-supernatural beings please send me a email but before that read my reply

Registered.  You should get an email shortly.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 05:49:29 AM »
I wish to join so I can discuss things with like-minded people who may be able to answer some of my questions about myself and other things I'd like to know.

Registered.  You should get an email shortly.

AnDagra

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 08:34:10 AM »
Thank y'all  :D

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 01:42:27 PM »
We disabled the registration again due to the spammers.  Someone registering 50 accounts from the same basic IP Address clearly doesn't have any good intentions.  I guess people will have to post on here, and then I register them myself.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Humanity Has Come A Long Way In 3000 Years!
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 10:12:02 PM »
Angela we shall have our time together soon enough.  I know you're secretly jealous that we can't be as one.  In time I will be the one to bring you into our loving family.  Be patient until then as I mend the shattered fences that divide my daughter, and grandson from my just rule.  May the Lord Of Darkness be with you!

I am beyond ashamed that I came from you.  Angela shall be apart of our family.  Although it will be by my hand untainted by your vile nature. If you insist on continuing this ludicrous charade then so be it if only to protect the innocents you threaten including my Goddess Nanna.  Unfortunately for you there shall be a day of reckoning which I suspect you won't survive.

Duanna you shouldn't feel ashamed. After all you didn't ask to become his vampire daughter as far as I know. I don't know if Angela truly wants to become a vampire but if she does I'm glad you'll be the one to do it instead of Meistiensos.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 01:09:17 AM »
Yes, I do wish to enter into the family. But only through Duanna. So Meistiensos please don't bother. The long time you've been away has caused you to act insane. I hope you get help! Seeking revenge is not the answer. I only want peace for everyone!

Secretman381

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 12:35:59 PM »
please sign me up on this board thank you... :)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 12:38:48 PM »
Yes, I do wish to enter into the family. But only through Duanna. So Meistiensos please don't bother. The long time you've been away has caused you to act insane. I hope you get help! Seeking revenge is not the answer. I only want peace for everyone!

He was pretty much insane before. That's why his "family" trapped him in the first place.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 12:38:48 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!