Author Topic: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum  (Read 93911 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« on: July 01, 2012, 04:26:02 AM »
WE'RE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW REGISTRATIONS.  POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON OUR ASK MYSTIC BLOG AT http://mysticinvestigations.com/paranormal/ask-supernatural-questions-here/.

Prove you're not a slimy spammer.  Those who post spam on this thread will see their IP Address blocked!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:48:56 AM by Xavier Remington »

Joe Don Baker

Re: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 04:34:29 AM »
I'm not a pathetic spamming loser!

Katarina

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 01:34:09 AM »
Hey you guys, it's Kinadra. :) Vampire/witch/psi, but you guys already knew that. Found this, figured I might as well join it too. Could be fun. I won't spam, if I did it'd be a simple matter of banning me, so there would be no point of it.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 08:45:51 AM »
Hey you guys, it's Kinadra. :) Vampire/witch/psi, but you guys already knew that. Found this, figured I might as well join it too. Could be fun. I won't spam, if I did it'd be a simple matter of banning me, so there would be no point of it.

Sorry we didn't see this sooner.  I just registered you, and you should get an email with the information.  We had to shut down the normal registration page because all we got were dozens of spammers.

Katarina

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 04:51:28 PM »
Yay thanks so much :)

Meistiensos

Humanity Has Come A Long Way In 3000 Years!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 01:26:05 AM »
I'm certainly not a spammer.  This is the first time I've been on this so called Internet.  What a strange device this computer is.  However it's not as difficult as picking up English in a matter of days.

Duanna, and Drake I'm coming for you!  You will learn to love, and respect me as your elder!

Good Evening.

Zack Powers

• Administrator
  • Ghost
  • I'm a bionically enhanced teen in high school.
    • View Profile
Re: Humanity Has Come A Long Way In 3000 Years!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 10:56:52 PM »
I'm certainly not a spammer.  This is the first time I've been on this so called Internet.  What a strange device this computer is.  However it's not as difficult as picking up English in a matter of days.

Duanna, and Drake I'm coming for you!  You will learn to love, and respect me as your elder!

Good Evening.

I don't know how but I'm going to get you!  I pride myself in taking down bullies at school, and I'm sure the hell not going to let a bully like you intimidate me.  You ripped my arms off you bastard!  Let's see how you like the favor returned!

supernaturalbeliever

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 06:22:51 PM »
I hope you do get him Zach. I wonder if anything can be added to your bionic parts that will help you.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 06:42:11 PM »

Good Evening.

What a shame!! Since you're free Meistiensos, Why don't you start over!!? What good was it to do what you did that night. Seriously! I sensed you were better than that. I guess I was wrong! :(

Meistiensos

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 08:28:49 PM »
Angela we shall have our time together soon enough.  I know you're secretly jealous that we can't be as one.  In time I will be the one to bring you into our loving family.  Be patient until then as I mend the shattered fences that divide my daughter, and grandson from my just rule.  May the Lord Of Darkness be with you!

Drake Alexander

• Administrator
  • Sasquatch
  • Vampire Vice-President Of Mystic Investigtaions
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 08:53:37 PM »
Angela we shall have our time together soon enough.  I know you're secretly jealous that we can't be as one.  In time I will be the one to bring you into our loving family.  Be patient until then as I mend the shattered fences that divide my daughter, and grandson from my just rule.  May the Lord Of Darkness be with you!

You're sick grandpa!  I've got a silver stake at home that can end your misery!

Zack Powers

• Administrator
  • Ghost
  • I'm a bionically enhanced teen in high school.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 08:57:08 PM »
I hope you do get him Zach. I wonder if anything can be added to your bionic parts that will help you.

Meistiensos has his witch, and maybe I'm getting my own to imbue me with more power.  Rebecca won't help me because she says it's too dangerous.  Well when your arms are ripped off you're clearly well into the danger zone!

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 09:56:57 PM »

"NO" Meistiensos!!! Do not harm Duanna or anyone with Mystic Investigations! I will never obey you! If you ever loved Duanna or your family. You would let them be happy and make their own choices in this eternal world! If you at all care about my wishes. You will end this ordeal immediately! Make Peace! Let Nanna go! 

Meistiensos I will obey only if you leave Duanna, Drake and all of Mystic Investigations alone! That means letting Nanna go as well. Duanna is the sweetest woman ever! Don't you dare harm her!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 11:10:30 PM by whitewolf3001 ~Angela »

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 09:58:15 PM »

Oh sure your rule is just Meistiensos. I guess that's why your "family" rebelled against you and locked you away for so long. They should have just put a stake through your black heart but I guess they figured that would be too good for you. And I don't think you want to mess with whitewolf because if you go after her you'll wish you were still trapped.

AnDagra

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »
You have go to go Meistiensos. LOL IS LAST 3 letters IS SOS that's funny even for a vampire

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »