Forum Registration > Register To Post On Our Forum

Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum

(1/13) > >>

Xavier Remington:
WE'RE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW REGISTRATIONS.  POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON OUR ASK MYSTIC BLOG AT http://mysticinvestigations.com/paranormal/ask-supernatural-questions-here/.

Prove you're not a slimy spammer.  Those who post spam on this thread will see their IP Address blocked!

Joe Don Baker:
I'm not a pathetic spamming loser!

Katarina:
Hey you guys, it's Kinadra. :) Vampire/witch/psi, but you guys already knew that. Found this, figured I might as well join it too. Could be fun. I won't spam, if I did it'd be a simple matter of banning me, so there would be no point of it.

Xavier Remington:

--- Quote from: Katarina on September 24, 2012, 01:34:09 AM ---Hey you guys, it's Kinadra. :) Vampire/witch/psi, but you guys already knew that. Found this, figured I might as well join it too. Could be fun. I won't spam, if I did it'd be a simple matter of banning me, so there would be no point of it.

--- End quote ---

Sorry we didn't see this sooner.  I just registered you, and you should get an email with the information.  We had to shut down the normal registration page because all we got were dozens of spammers.

Katarina:
Yay thanks so much :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version