Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Ask Mystic Investigations Supernatural Questions? / Re: Ghost in the bottle?
« Last post by Secretman381 on April 14, 2013, 08:02:26 PM »
I have to disagree with that Tiger. It is possible to capture a ghost in a bottle. After all jinn were captured in bottles and lamps so it makes sense that a ghost could be trapped in a bottle as well with the right spells. It wouldn't take as powerful a spell as you would to trap a jinn.

Now Secret I'm guessing that you've seen or heard about places selling ghosts in a bottle. While a few may be genuine the vast majority are fakes.

yes and how did you know that...i just wonder can you set the Ghost to be free and go home to heaven? it look like ghost are stuck here in this limbo between heaven or  hell i just wonder..

anyway i have to ask you something supernaturalbeliever if you are a psychic then tell me why could i not do Astral Projection? write back
I have to disagree with that Tiger. It is possible to capture a ghost in a bottle. After all jinn were captured in bottles and lamps so it makes sense that a ghost could be trapped in a bottle as well with the right spells. It wouldn't take as powerful a spell as you would to trap a jinn.

Now Secret I'm guessing that you've seen or heard about places selling ghosts in a bottle. While a few may be genuine the vast majority are fakes.
Ask Mystic Investigations Supernatural Questions? / Re: Ghost in the bottle?
« Last post by Tigerhallam on April 12, 2013, 06:57:43 AM »
It's possible to trap a ghost, but not in anything as mundane as a bottle.

You could create some kind of energetic trap. Do some research into advanced energy manipulation.
Ask Mystic Investigations Supernatural Questions? / Ghost in the bottle?
« Last post by Secretman381 on April 10, 2013, 10:27:47 AM »
i just wonder how do they do that capture ghost in the bottle...is that stuff real? can it possible catch a ghost? write back anybody.
Health / The Earth Is Being Geoengineered
« Last post by Xavier Remington on April 05, 2013, 02:03:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8R49da3im9k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8R49da3im9k</a>
Mariana's Web - the fabled fifth level of the Internet, rumoured to be in control of the entire 'net? Surely you've heard of it?
Paranormal Discussions / Grey aliens?
« Last post by Secretman381 on April 05, 2013, 06:13:42 AM »
sorry for my english but anyway i have this dream that the Grey alien or they were green in my dream a alien and now i have to get rid of those Aliens because they come too much on me like prey..so enter my dream while i sleep so i going to have to get my UFO firewall amulet so i have some peace in life.  kind of tired of Grey Aliens all the time..so that all i have encounter i also encounter ghost and other stuff.
Politics / Re: Proof President Obama Is Not The Anti-Christ
« Last post by supernaturalbeliever on April 04, 2013, 11:36:40 PM »
Maybe that's what he wants you to think. You know I'm wondering if Obama was actually born at all. No one seems to remember him from when he was in school and I doubt that people would forget him. And I'm not calling him president since I'm pretty sure he isn't constitutionally qualified to hold the office.
General Discussions / Re: Things that appear out of nowhere
« Last post by supernaturalbeliever on April 04, 2013, 11:31:13 PM »
Well I had added another post to this thread but now it's gone. I wonder where it went.
I just read about it. That would have been something to witness first hand. Hopefully those kids won't be scarred by what happened and I'm sure some of the kids have a feeling that it wasn't a special effects show.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!