General Supernatural Topics > Paranormal Discussions

Welcome To The Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

(1/3) > >>

Xavier Remington:
For those of you joining early this forum is still a work in progress.  However it is fully functional, and you may post as you please.  Your number of posts earn you titles which start at "Ghost", and end in "God".  Feel free to recommend any new categories or boards to add.

whitewolf3001:
I just discovered the link. I think this is great! I know what you're going through. Since my site crashed yesterday! 3weeks of work down the drain. I had to start over with a new theme. It's taken me many hours creating a new flash banner. Check it out here. http://www.zodiacpost.com It's going to take me a while before it's completed. If you need any help with making banners let me know. Just send me the pictures you're interested in. And I'll throw it together with my Jasc & Flash editors. I don't mind. Let me know if you like my banner. It took me all day! If you need someone to host a site I own a server in Tx.  I use C-panel since it's easy to figure out. My site template is an e107. (I might switch to Joomla). I like how it's all tied into one both e107 or Joomla. I'm still learning how to design with this type of platform. - Have a good weekend . ;D

Xavier Remington:

--- Quote from: whitewolf3001 on June 02, 2012, 03:21:59 PM ---I just discovered the link. I think this is great! I know what you're going through. Since my site crashed yesterday! 3weeks of work down the drain. I had to start over with a new theme. It's taken me many hours creating a new flash banner. Check it out here. http://www.zodiacpost.com It's going to take me a while before it's completed. If you need any help with making banners let me know. Just send me the pictures you're interested in. And I'll throw it together with my Jasc & Flash editors. I don't mind. Let me know if you like my banner. It took me all day! If you need someone to host a site I own a server in Tx.  I use C-panel since it's easy to figure out. My site template is an e107. (I might switch to Joomla). I like how it's all tied into one both e107 or Joomla. I'm still learning how to design with this type of platform. - Have a good weekend . ;D

--- End quote ---

Cool website!  I added your link to the "Ask Mystic" Blogroll.

I actually had a web hosting business I sold last year on ebay.  I still have a Host Gator Reseller account so we can host unlimited domain names for a small fee every month.  We use Cpanel as well.  This forum is actually one of the many things you can install via Fantastico.

Have a great weekend as well! :)

whitewolf3001:
That's awesome! I also use Francisco. Works great! So are you going to completely convert to this forum? I like both.

Xavier Remington:

--- Quote from: whitewolf3001 on June 02, 2012, 10:04:36 PM ---That's awesome! I also use Francisco. Works great! So are you going to completely convert to this forum? I like both.

--- End quote ---

The old forum is just the comment section of the Ask Mystic Wordpress blog so that will always be there in addition to this forum.  This is just another venue for supernatural discussions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version