Author Topic: Drake Alexander Promoted to Executive Vice-President  (Read 7773 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
Drake Alexander Promoted to Executive Vice-President
« on: October 02, 2013, 01:42:42 PM »
I'm Xavier Remington President of Mystic Investigations.  We're proud to announce the promotion of Drake Alexander from Senior Vice-President to Executive Vice-President in light of the former Executive VP Michael Remington being lost in time somewhere.  He left instructions that Drake was to be promoted if he didn't return in a certain length of time.  In addition all along I've held voting rights to Michael's stock in our company by proxy.   Our psychic Julia Hathaway says Michael is doing fine but she can't pinpoint his temporal location.

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Drake Alexander Promoted to Executive Vice-President
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »
I'm Xavier Remington President of Mystic Investigations.  We're proud to announce the promotion of Drake Alexander from Senior Vice-President to Executive Vice-President in light of the former Executive VP Michael Remington being lost in time somewhere.  He left instructions that Drake was to be promoted if he didn't return in a certain length of time.  In addition all along I've held voting rights to Michael's stock in our company by proxy.   Our psychic Julia Hathaway says Michael is doing fine but she can't pinpoint his temporal location.
[/quote

all right good luck Drake but feel sorry for Michael who is lost in time. hopefully he return someday.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 02:57:24 PM »
Hello,. That's sad he can't be located. Yet I am happy for Drake. I miss you all.   :)

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 02:57:24 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!