General Non-Paranormal Topics > General Discussions

Planet X or brown Dwarf?

(1/1)

Secretman381:
I just wonder is there a Planet X or Brown Dwarf coming to pass earth or not?? I just wonder is this story of Planet x true or not write back anybody..

supernaturalbeliever:
Well Nibiru has already passed us though no one saw it since it was cloaked.

whitewolf3001:

--- Quote from: Secretman381 on July 27, 2013, 10:12:28 AM ---I just wonder is there a Planet X or Brown Dwarf coming to pass earth or not?? I just wonder is this story of Planet x true or not write back anybody..

--- End quote ---

Hello Secretman.. I have learned on youtube.com that the real planet X does exist. But it's Saturn.. and won't ever run into Earth. They also claim that Saturn is Satan.. and the Star of David is associated with Satan. Pretty disturbing news. I watched these last night. Made me worry! The video is posted below. I know there are many asteroids that pass by us and more to come. So perhaps there are allot of planet X's? ;) Pretty scarey when you think about how small we really are in the universe. I hope this is of help! :)

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkJNyl1gZI&feature=share&list=PLOJ4ssFHLjh-CgVgMY2HRqzF14zLDLybG

Makes me wonder what else we don't know..  ::)

Secretman381:
very good video but we have to understand that there also a spirits world of Satan and his demon.

whitewolf3001:
Very true! There is.. Perhaps the spirit world is on Saturn? I know that Hell is always stormy. Very windy.. I've seen it. Not a very fun place to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version