Author Topic: Being pulled into mirrors  (Read 12294 times)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Being pulled into mirrors
« on: November 10, 2012, 02:12:11 PM »
Does anyone know what happens to you when your pulled into a mirror? Do you go to another universe or something? What type of entities reside in such a place and does it look like our own or different? I'm asking because of what happened to Rob's little sister on Halloween. Also I'm wondering if it's anything like in Lewis Carol's Through the Looking Glass. And Rob I do hope you find your sister.

Tigerhallam

Re: Being pulled into mirrors
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »
I would consider myself a bit of an expert in mythology and the paranormal.

My thoughts on this are:

-Firstly, it depends on the mirror.
-Second, if there are two mirrors then you can, in theory, create a gap in the physical plane to the astral.
-There is also a psychic ability known as Phasing involving the molecules of the body being made intangible for a short time.
-With Phasing, you could theoretically enter the gap into the astral.
-Some abilities are unconsciously manifested in times of stress and worry.

I believe this was what accidentally happened. If you want more information on the astral/etheric planes please do not hesitate to reply to this post.

Rob Edmunds

• Administrator
  • Ghost
  • I'm A Ghost Buster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 01:48:22 PM »
Does anyone know what happens to you when your pulled into a mirror? Do you go to another universe or something? What type of entities reside in such a place and does it look like our own or different? I'm asking because of what happened to Rob's little sister on Halloween. Also I'm wondering if it's anything like in Lewis Carol's Through the Looking Glass. And Rob I do hope you find your sister.

I still have the mirror.  It's in a sub-basement vault at Mystic Investigations.  However there's nothing abnormal about it nor does it give off any energy of any sort.  Magical mirrors can be portholes to another mirror down the hall, to the other side of the Earth, to another planet, Universe, or dimension.  My sister could be anywhere.  I feel the demonic entity tried to take her to the Underworld or even Hell.  However I prayed the magic of her innocence would reject her from Hell, and maybe she escaped. and made it to Heaven.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 01:32:54 PM »
I doubt any demon would have tried to take her hell. Well Diablo might have tried but he's a nut job.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 10:10:11 PM »
I'm haunted enough'.. Do you suppose this is where they come from? I can't do anything about the mirror in my bathroom. I guess I could wash it with vinegar and blow sage into it? Either way.. this house has been tainted since the last people lived here. They were devil worshipers. When I walked in .. I had chills.. Then seen that they spray painted satanic symbols upon my walls.. With black spray paint! I did my best to prime and cover it. I burnt sage.. Did my best to bless it..

I also have heard many stories about mirrors. Bloody Marry. Friends of mine would do this in high school. I refused to join in. One of them died that year in a car accident. Not something anyone should mess around with. My son was just talking about this last night. How scared he is of Mirrors. He told me that once he was looking at his reflection.. then looked away.. and it was still looking at him.. Scared him so bad he fell backwards into the bathtub. lol He said he won't ever have one in is room. I told him perhaps his fear caused it to open a portal. So the movies are right... That's when I took my mirror down lol. ;) Tyler spooked me.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 10:17:22 PM by whitewolf3001 »

Tigerhallam

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 09:11:48 AM »
Sage is good, and salt is widely used.

Drake Alexander

• Administrator
  • Sasquatch
  • Vampire Vice-President Of Mystic Investigtaions
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 11:24:04 PM »
I'm haunted enough'.. Do you suppose this is where they come from? I can't do anything about the mirror in my bathroom. I guess I could wash it with vinegar and blow sage into it? Either way.. this house has been tainted since the last people lived here. They were devil worshipers. When I walked in .. I had chills.. Then seen that they spray painted satanic symbols upon my walls.. With black spray paint! I did my best to prime and cover it. I burnt sage.. Did my best to bless it..

I also have heard many stories about mirrors. Bloody Marry. Friends of mine would do this in high school. I refused to join in. One of them died that year in a car accident. Not something anyone should mess around with. My son was just talking about this last night. How scared he is of Mirrors. He told me that once he was looking at his reflection.. then looked away.. and it was still looking at him.. Scared him so bad he fell backwards into the bathtub. lol He said he won't ever have one in is room. I told him perhaps his fear caused it to open a portal. So the movies are right... That's when I took my mirror down lol. ;) Tyler spooked me.

You seriously need to move sweetheart. ;)  Washing the mirrors with holy water should help as well.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »
Let me guess where she should move to. In with you Drake?

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!