Author Topic: Grey aliens?  (Read 8553 times)

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Grey aliens?
« on: April 05, 2013, 06:13:42 AM »
sorry for my english but anyway i have this dream that the Grey alien or they were green in my dream a alien and now i have to get rid of those Aliens because they come too much on me like prey..so enter my dream while i sleep so i going to have to get my UFO firewall amulet so i have some peace in life.  kind of tired of Grey Aliens all the time..so that all i have encounter i also encounter ghost and other stuff.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Re: Grey aliens?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 07:23:22 AM »
Hello Secretman,.. Did they ever tell you why they are coming to you? When they contact you.. Does there mouth move? Or is it more telepathic in nature? Perhaps burn sage in your house and bedroom. Put pink salt around your bed. Pray to the angels for guidance & protection. I wish you luck! How terrible to be harassed like that. Most of all keep your thoughts positive. They can do more damage if they harbor negativity within you! See the signs and be aware of your moods and feelings. If your energy levels plummet, this is a sure sign they might be draining your life force. "energy". Bless you!

Secretman381

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 04:09:51 PM »
Hello Secretman,.. Did they ever tell you why they are coming to you? When they contact you.. Does there mouth move? Or is it more telepathic in nature? Perhaps burn sage in your house and bedroom. Put pink salt around your bed. Pray to the angels for guidance & protection. I wish you luck! How terrible to be harassed like that. Most of all keep your thoughts positive. They can do more damage if they harbor negativity within you! See the signs and be aware of your moods and feelings. If your energy levels plummet, this is a sure sign they might be draining your life force. "energy". Bless you!

thank for the informtion i am now want to get the UFO firewall amulet i am a UFO and time travel research but now i don't want to mess with UFO so forget that stuff..noting but energy loss i all feel tired each moring..
so the first contact was that  i saw there mouth move but then it start to get a point where they keep on coming but when i heard a noise or something i keep waking up and see no one is there but i some time i see they are there so now i need a UFO firewall..and see this reptlian alien also..
so don't need them anymore bad ET visit i learn my lesson for that..

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 08:20:44 PM »
sorry for my english but anyway i have this dream that the Grey alien or they were green in my dream a alien and now i have to get rid of those Aliens because they come too much on me like prey..so enter my dream while i sleep so i going to have to get my UFO firewall amulet so i have some peace in life.  kind of tired of Grey Aliens all the time..so that all i have encounter i also encounter ghost and other stuff.

The green aliens are the good ones who fight against the greys.  The Greys are the ones who abduct humans, and do experiments on them.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 08:20:44 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!