Author Topic: Shooting in Conneticut  (Read 7060 times)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Shooting in Conneticut
« on: December 15, 2012, 03:09:54 PM »
As many of you have probably heard there was a school shooting in Newtown, Conneticut. Here's a story about it http://news.yahoo.com/conn-school-victims-shot-rifle-multiple-times-205207737.html

I'm putting this here because one thing stood out to me. The gunman was 20 years old and he killed 20 kids. That just strikes me as a bit odd. Of course the adult deaths made the total more than that but it seems like he went to the school just to kill the kids and the adults just got in the way.

Zack Powers

• Administrator
  • Ghost
  • I'm a bionically enhanced teen in high school.
    • View Profile
Re: Shooting in Conneticut
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 12:24:17 AM »
As many of you have probably heard there was a school shooting in Newtown, Conneticut. Here's a story about it http://news.yahoo.com/conn-school-victims-shot-rifle-multiple-times-205207737.html

I'm putting this here because one thing stood out to me. The gunman was 20 years old and he killed 20 kids. That just strikes me as a bit odd. Of course the adult deaths made the total more than that but it seems like he went to the school just to kill the kids and the adults just got in the way.

Xavier told me this is a false flag event just as many of these shootings tend to be.  They drug up some nutty patsy, and let him loose just to create a false threat to ban guns, and further increase the police state grid.  If some piece of crap like that came into my school I'd snap his neck before he got a shot off!!!!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 12:35:05 PM »
Unfortunately I have this feeling that this wasn't a false flag operation. Like I said before it's just a little odd that he killed 20 children and he was 20 years old. I'm really interested in what the official explanation will be. Regardless of whether or not this was a false flag it's going to be used to further the agenda of eliminating guns.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 12:35:05 PM »