Author Topic: Things that appear out of nowhere  (Read 8734 times)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Things that appear out of nowhere
« on: March 24, 2013, 07:52:51 AM »
Ok I just had this happen to me. I have my computer next to my bed. Now when I got up just a little bit ago there was a little clutter on it but nothing unusual. However after doing a couple of things I return and see something added to it. It's a piece of foam weather stripping. It was placed right where I would notice it and it wasn't there when I got up. I don't know where it came from. Has anyone had this happen to them? Also is one of you guys messing with me or trying to send me a message?

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Things that appear out of nowhere
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 11:31:13 PM »
Well I had added another post to this thread but now it's gone. I wonder where it went.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 06:53:01 PM »
Ok it's been awhile since I posted this and no one has replied to it so I'll repost the post that was deleted for some reason. It won't be in the same words but I'm sure you'll understand.

So it was about the first of April. I had went to the bathroom and found a long piece of hair down there. I measured it and it was about fifteen inches long and about the same color as my hair. No one in my house has that long of hair and how would it have gotten down there to begin with. What does it mean?

AnDagra

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 05:21:18 PM »
I've had the same thing happen to me. I once materialized a $5 dollar bill and it didnt faze enough as I moved a pencil. I might have telekinesis

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 05:21:18 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!