Author Topic: New Pope  (Read 12926 times)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
New Pope
« on: March 14, 2013, 01:19:36 PM »
Well there's a new pope now, Pope Francis. I would like to hear what people have to say about the new pope. I would especially like to hear from Father Tom what he thinks. Also I heard people say that this would be the last pope. Do any of you think that may be true?

Drake Alexander

• Administrator
  • Sasquatch
  • Vampire Vice-President Of Mystic Investigtaions
    • View Profile
Re: New Pope
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 01:02:46 PM »
Well there's a new pope now, Pope Francis. I would like to hear what people have to say about the new pope. I would especially like to hear from Father Tom what he thinks. Also I heard people say that this would be the last pope. Do any of you think that may be true?

We had written an article right after Pope Benedict resigned:  http://mysticinvestigations.com/paranormal-news/next-catholic-pope-set-to-be-evil-john-paul-ii-demon-impersonator/.

Some had interpreted the Bible as indicating a demonic entity would blatantly pose as the resurrected Pope John Paul II.  Naturally that would be a violation of the Supernatural Secrecy Pact so we didn't believe it.  Clearly that hasn't happened although the new Pope Francis could be demonically possessed, and subtlety allude to being Pope John Paul. We're not sure if he will be the last Pope. If he exhibits any peculiar signs then that may be the case.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 11:06:07 AM »
Hello,.. I just watched the video. Very interesting. At the end they say to pray daily. And that the world shall be split in two.. of the followers. Whom are on the side of the beast or with Yahuha'.. and a test? Either one of the kings will be reborn as a beast "Fallen Angel" or possessed by daemonic fallen Angel. This is how we know that judgment day is close. Within a few years from now. Great! I don't pray! But I do believe.

Drake Alexander

• Administrator
  • Sasquatch
  • Vampire Vice-President Of Mystic Investigtaions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »
Hello,.. I just watched the video. Very interesting. At the end they say to pray daily. And that the world shall be split in two.. of the followers. Whom are on the side of the beast or with Yahuha'.. and a test? Either one of the kings will be reborn as a beast "Fallen Angel" or possessed by daemonic fallen Angel. This is how we know that judgment day is close. Within a few years from now. Great! I don't pray! But I do believe.

The prayer part is their opinion.  I don't pray as well.  Although Duanna prays to the Moon Goddess Nanna.  If you're Goddess Gaia then you could pray to yourself. ;)  The Devil, and his minions might find it hard to take over the Earth if the very soul of the planet fights back with full force!  All of us here at Mystic Investigations train on a weekly basis in preparation for the great war of Armageddon.   Xavier, Rebecca, and I have been touted as major players in the apocalypse by various prophets, seers, psychics, and ancient secret scrolls.  We will defend the Earth to our very last breath...oh wait I don't actually breath. :)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 01:49:36 PM »
Armeggedon may be closer than most people think. If Julia's about the time of her vision of me then it will be here before 2020. I'm thinking it will be here within three years and that this will be the last pope.

I can believe that you would be a major player Drake. Do you know who else besides you, Rebbeca, and Xavier will be major players? I'm sure whitewolf will be a major player.

gryphonsbard

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 08:40:58 AM »
Something about the New Pope just rubs me the wrong way, but of course he could be the most interesting man in the world. ;)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 11:50:39 AM »
Whitewolf3001 IS GAIA. Her soul was cut off by sinister forces. You will rise, Mother Earth

She already knows.  Things she told us led us to that conclusion, and she was made aware years ago.  There just wasn't any reason to announce it to anyone.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 12:41:30 PM by Xavier Remington »

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 11:58:18 AM »
Whitewolf IS GAIA. Her soul was cut off by sinister forces. You will rise, Mother Earth

She already knows.  Things she told us led us to that conclusion, and she was made aware years ago.  There just wasn't any reason to announce it to anyone.

Hello Xavier,.. :) How you all doing? I've missed you guys. Yes.. AnDagra.. I sent you a PM.. nicely asking if you would please not tell the world my true name. I would like to keep my identity private. Since you never know who might be reading. I also have been getting attacked the way it is. Thank goodness I was running with a pack at the time.. They protected me,.. Stopped them from killing me. I did black out!

So AnDagra please don't keep posting my real name. Please edit it and erase my last name.

Xavier,.. I hope you and Rebecca have been getting my energy. I've been sending you two some from time to time. ;) Drake you too sweetie!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:20:18 PM by whitewolf3001 »

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 12:45:14 PM »
Believe us we know when we get your energy! ;)  We edited the post, and replaced your real name with your user name.  We're excited about our trip to Paris this week!  I just PM'd you!

AnDagra

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 06:13:18 PM »
I just couldn't believe that she is Gaia. As again you will rise, Gaia. That's why I've been getting that motherly feeling from Whitewolf.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:24:20 PM by AnDagra »

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 06:13:18 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!