Author Topic: Clueless Politician Tells Women To Use Whistles When Threatened With Violence!  (Read 5879 times)

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/feb/19/colorado-state-rep-joe-salazars-comments-rape-and-/

Opposing gun rights for women Colorado state Rep. Joe Salazar said, "That's why we have call boxes, that's why we have safe zones, that's why we have whistles, because you just don't know who you're going to be shooting at."

You know maybe he's right.  When old Joe is faced with a pack of rabid werewolves I'll throw him a Werewolf Whistle.  It does irritate, and repel Werewolves in many cases but if there's enough of them, and they're really charged up, or are in a human conscious state, then good luck pal!  Although maybe we should just throw him a regular whistle since that's what he wants for women.  Not a rapist repellent whistle which doesn't even exist.  Shame on you Salazar!  All women should avoid this guy like the black plague!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:45:28 PM by Rebecca Abernathy »

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
I just read about that and I have to say that it's idiotic. Not many women would know they're about to be raped until it's too late to stop it with the methods that dick described. Of course that's with a non-supernatural rapist. Against a supernatural rapist it's even more idiotic. In that case even a gun may not help them.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum