Author Topic: The Dark Vampire Elamia Eradicated!  (Read 9723 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
The Dark Vampire Elamia Eradicated!
« on: January 11, 2013, 02:43:27 PM »
You may not have heard about Drake Alexander's stalker.  A vampire daughter of Meistiensos, and older vampire sister of Duanna Sargon, Drake's vampire mother.  She blamed Drake for Meistiensos death, and was randomly attacking Drake for months at his home, the office, and even public places.  She worked in a hit, run, and hide method so Duanna was never able to find her.  Elamia also perpetuated numerous psychic, and astral attack on Drake as well.  When we traveled to the McTavish International Academy Of Magical Sciences in Scotland she had hopped on the wing of the airplane.  Drake gave the following account of that event:

"I don't think Elamia knew where we were going as we purposely mentioned nothing to each other even when we thought we were alone due to vampire super hearing.  Even the pilots were instructed to only write communications related to the flight until we were in the air.  Elamia must have been watching my house, and followed us because I look out the window as we're taking off, and she's hanging on the wing. She makes it to a window, and punches through it.  Duanna rushes over, and punches her in the face through the window while screaming,"Be gone wench!"  Elamia plummeted into a pond at the end of the tarmac yelling how she will get us for this.  Clearly we would have to land with a window missing.  However Rebecca, and Duanna conjured up a quick spell.  Apparently they thickened the air in the window well to such an extent that it became a shield of sorts until the window could be replaced in Scotland."

Once we returned from the North Pole, after out Scottish trip, we heard nothing from her.  Drake assumed she had gotten a life.  Unfortunately she returned this afternoon when Rebecca, and I were gone.  She brutally attacked Drake in the hallway outside Julia Hathaway's office, and began ripping his clothes to shreds while screaming obscenities.  Drake managed to kick her away into Julia's office.  She then lunged at Julia with red glowing eyes, and fangs flaring forth but Julia utilized her telekinetic powers to launch the crazy wench through the glass, and out the window into the parking lot.  We pulled up to find a burning mass thanks to the holy sunlight's deadly power upon vampires.  Rebecca, and Ashley vacuumed up her ashes for use in various spells, and potions.  We called for a window repair to come out but it's damn difficult to get anyone here on a Friday or the weekend.  Looks like we'll be putting some plastic up.  No big deal I suppose since it's a second floor window.

Dark Drake

• Ghost
  • Drake Alexander's Evil Twin & Second Son Of Devil
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Vampire Elamia Eradicated!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:56:38 PM »
What a dumb bitch!  Unlike sissy Drake I would have snapped her neck instantly.

Tigerhallam

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 04:17:44 AM »
Careful how you dispose of the ashes. Don't let blood or anyone who will worship them get anywhere near them, or she may reform.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 06:33:42 PM »
What a dumb bitch!  Unlike sissy Drake I would have snapped her neck instantly.

Drake is no Sissy! You are! He's more man than you ever could dream of becoming. Since he clearly uses his brain and holds compassion in his heart! You don't!

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 03:04:55 PM »
Careful how you dispose of the ashes. Don't let blood or anyone who will worship them get anywhere near them, or she may reform.

Yes we keep the ashes in a special blessed jar within a room with a metal combination lock door.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 03:04:55 PM »