Author Topic: Basic Conscious Phasing Guide  (Read 8812 times)

Tigerhallam

Basic Conscious Phasing Guide
« on: November 12, 2012, 09:00:20 AM »
http://mysticinvestigations.com/forum/index.php?topic=259

After reading and posting on the above topic, I have decided to post my own basic conscious Phasing guide.

Hello and welcome to this guide to Phasing.

First off, what is Phasing?

Phasing is moving matter through matter, also known as intangibility.
You are manipulating your atomic structure slightly so that you 'fit' through the object.

The best but less safe way, is to phase your own body.

To do this:

Begin simple. Use a finger.
Look at the fingertip. See all of the atoms and molecules in it.
Place it onto the object you wish to phase through. See the object's atoms and molecules.
Will the object's atoms to move slightly outwards, until there is enough space so your finger's atoms can fit between the objects'. Manipulate your finger's atoms so it fits between the spaces.
Move the finger through the object and let your atoms return to their normal format.
Well done! You've phased for the first time! Now you can work upwards to your hand, your arm, and eventually your whole body.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Re: Basic Conscious Phasing Guide
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
Hi Tigerhallam, That's really interesting! I tried it.. My finger felt tingly. I'll concentrate on it some more!  ;D What kind of objects have to done this with? Paper? Someone's hand? I also can tickle someone by not even touching them. Is this somewhat the same thing?

Tigerhallam

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 03:29:32 AM »
It can be done with anything that has atoms, obviously. This means even liquids and gases.

Touching someone without touching them? Are you sure you're not just unconsciously sending sending them a TPS? (Telepathic Suggestion)

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 10:45:35 AM »
Hi Tigerhallam, I believe what I do is a long distance healing. I'm not sure! But I'm good at channeling my energy to heal or touch others from across the globe. With only a thought. I've experimented with people on messenger. Video.. etc. They could feel me touching them somewhere. I didn't tell them where I was going to touch them. Freaked some out.. since one was Muslim and didn't think it was possible to do such a thing. He told me only God can do this. ;) "I choose religious people since they are more closed minded, when it comes to this sort of thing." I tried this on super religious folks from across the globe. There only conclusion was that I'm of Jesus's blood line. I also  tapped on their key board and that freaked them out! Moved papers that were on there desk. lol- I believe anyone can do this. It's just training yourself in meditations through "Reiki" or the power of will and believing you can do it. Our brain is very powerful and we don't use half of it. I will also read your book and try some of your techniques. :) Very interesting! Have a great weekend!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:54:23 AM by whitewolf3001 »

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
Hi Tigerhallam, I believe what I do is a long distance healing. I'm not sure! But I'm good at channeling my energy to heal or touch others from across the globe. With only a thought. I've experimented with people on messenger. Video.. etc. They could feel me touching them somewhere. I didn't tell them where I was going to touch them. Freaked some out.. since one was Muslim and didn't think it was possible to do such a thing. He told me only God can do this. ;) "I choose religious people since they are more closed minded, when it comes to this sort of thing." I tried this on super religious folks from across the globe. There only conclusion was that I'm of Jesus's blood line. I also  tapped on their key board and that freaked them out! Moved papers that were on there desk. lol- I believe anyone can do this. It's just training yourself in meditations through "Reiki" or the power of will and believing you can do it. Our brain is very powerful and we don't use half of it. I will also read your book and try some of your techniques. :) Very interesting! Have a great weekend!  ;D

Lol I would love to see someone's face when you do that. I bet most of them think you're the devil when you do that.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 10:01:47 PM »
Hi Supernaturalbeliever,..lol.. yeah it freaks people out! I haven't been doing this lately. I don't chat with many anymore online. At least not on msn. I was curious to see if I could even do it. Mostly did it for science. People would be completely amazed at what they can do.. if they only put there minds to it! :)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 09:21:58 PM »
Well I wouldn't mind if you did anything like that with me. I wouldn't freak out lol.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 09:21:58 PM »