Author Topic: Vampire bites  (Read 9536 times)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Vampire bites
« on: November 09, 2012, 10:30:14 PM »
I was wondering if it hurts when a vampire bites you or can they make it so it doesn't hurt? I know there are people that have been bitten so what does it feel like?

Drake Alexander

• Administrator
  • Sasquatch
  • Vampire Vice-President Of Mystic Investigtaions
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire bites
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 10:17:32 AM »
I was wondering if it hurts when a vampire bites you or can they make it so it doesn't hurt? I know there are people that have been bitten so what does it feel like?

Pain can be eliminated through our hypnotic powers if we so choose.  In addition if we have feelings for the person we're feeding off of then we release something some thing like hormones through our saliva which circulates through the subjects bloodstream causing pleasure in place of pain.  However if we're attacking an enemy by biting into them then you can expect they will feel major excruciating pain.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 07:53:53 PM »

Pain can be eliminated through our hypnotic powers if we so choose.  In addition if we have feelings for the person we're feeding off of then we release something some thing like hormones through our saliva which circulates through the subjects bloodstream causing pleasure in place of pain.  However if we're attacking an enemy by biting into them then you can expect they will feel major excruciating pain.

Good thing I'm not your enemy then lol. Don't know if I'd want to be bit or not or even if it's safe for a vampire to bite me. I've seen mosquitoes drop off my arm dead and a mouse spasm and die after biting me.

AnDagra

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 08:25:16 PM »
I just need someone to talk to

Meistiensos

• Ghost
  • I'm the vampire father of Duanna Sargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 09:16:17 AM »

Trek forth into the Hoh Rainforest to find the fabled "Eye Of Pentaxia".  He who posseses it shall never be lonely as foretold in the Ancient Melastarician Texts.  Ah yes a good deed shall earn me favor in my quest to return to the living...................Ω∞♠♥ΨΘΦ.................

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Re: ∞
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 09:57:10 PM »

Trek forth into the Hoh Rainforest to find the fabled "Eye Of Pentaxia".  He who posseses it shall never be lonely as foretold in the Ancient Melastarician Texts.  Ah yes a good deed shall earn me favor in my quest to return to the living...................Ω∞♠♥ΨΘΦ.................

Yep, that is right next to My Olympus West Peak http://www.nps.gov/olym/planyourvisit/visiting-the-hoh.htm Looks like a beautiful place. What is the Eye of Pentaxia? A stone? Not that I'll ever venture through there any time soon! ;) Thanks for the information.. Gave me something to look up!

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

Re: ∞
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 09:57:10 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!