Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
You know most bullies are cowards which is why they pick on those that don't fight back. I never really fought back when I was bullied, mostly because I was scared of what I might do if I did. One day I had had enough when someone knocked my books out of my hand and I slammed him up against the wall. I can tell you that it really surprised him and I didn't have a problem with being bullied after that.

As to you being president you may not have that option since that position may not exist by the time you could run.
Every so often there's a report in the media such as the student suspended for disarming a gun wielding student on a school bus, or most recently a Canadian student reprimanded for protecting another student from a knife wielding bully.  I must say this behavior by school officials, police, and government in general does nothing but raise a general of wimps while further empowering bullies, and raising future criminals.  This mentality of running to get an authority figure, or call the police when there's trouble totally in lieu of doing something about an immediate life, and death situation is ridiculous!  At the end of the day most students, and parents, except for those who raised pathetic bullies, agree that the world needs more heroes who can exact justice on the spot to save lives.

You can either sit by, and make a call while someone gets hurt, or you can step in, and kick ass the Zack Powers way!  Ever since I became proactive at my school a few years ago I've seen a major reduction in bullying.  Bullies know not to mess with me, or anyone else for that matter when I'm around as I'm the ultimate Anti-Bully.  The Principal applauds my good judgment as I've cleaned up the hallways of scum, and perhaps stopped future hardcore criminals from thinking it's easy to jack up anyone they please.  Although once a sissy bully had his parents call the police on me but the Principal, and my friends at Mystic Investigations vouched for me along with the County Sheriff Blake Maverick who believes in old fashioned justice rather than modern liberal passive behavior.

Now of course I do have bionic enhancements, and I was a rather helpless wimp before that.  I had always been too afraid to step in but now I will take on anyone including men three times as big as me along with a plethora of paranormal entities including vampires, werewolves, and those more powerful than I.  You only need to believe in yourself, and perhaps lift some weights, or learn karate.  If you can get into a tragic accident and run into a mad scientist, or secret government project that outfits you with bionic parts then that's even better.

I'm Zack Powers, and I approve this message.

Zack Powers For Student Counsel President Fall 2013!

Yes I've recently acquired aspirations to enter politics.  I'd like to Mayor of Woodland Springs someday, and then gradually work my way up to President Of These Here United States!

General Discussions / Re: Things that appear out of nowhere
« Last post by supernaturalbeliever on April 26, 2013, 06:53:01 PM »
Ok it's been awhile since I posted this and no one has replied to it so I'll repost the post that was deleted for some reason. It won't be in the same words but I'm sure you'll understand.

So it was about the first of April. I had went to the bathroom and found a long piece of hair down there. I measured it and it was about fifteen inches long and about the same color as my hair. No one in my house has that long of hair and how would it have gotten down there to begin with. What does it mean?
I have to disagree with that Tiger. It is possible to capture a ghost in a bottle. After all jinn were captured in bottles and lamps so it makes sense that a ghost could be trapped in a bottle as well with the right spells. It wouldn't take as powerful a spell as you would to trap a jinn.

Now Secret I'm guessing that you've seen or heard about places selling ghosts in a bottle. While a few may be genuine the vast majority are fakes.

yes and how did you know that...i just wonder can you set the Ghost to be free and go home to heaven? it look like ghost are stuck here in this limbo between heaven or  hell i just wonder..

anyway i have to ask you something supernaturalbeliever if you are a psychic then tell me why could i not do Astral Projection? write back

I'm not psychic that I know of. I just took a guess. Just releasing a ghost from the jar doesn't mean it would go to heaven. As to astral projection I haven't been able to do it and I've tried just about every method there is I think.
Paranormal Discussions / Re: Grey aliens?
« Last post by Secretman381 on April 26, 2013, 04:09:51 PM »
Hello Secretman,.. Did they ever tell you why they are coming to you? When they contact you.. Does there mouth move? Or is it more telepathic in nature? Perhaps burn sage in your house and bedroom. Put pink salt around your bed. Pray to the angels for guidance & protection. I wish you luck! How terrible to be harassed like that. Most of all keep your thoughts positive. They can do more damage if they harbor negativity within you! See the signs and be aware of your moods and feelings. If your energy levels plummet, this is a sure sign they might be draining your life force. "energy". Bless you!

thank for the informtion i am now want to get the UFO firewall amulet i am a UFO and time travel research but now i don't want to mess with UFO so forget that stuff..noting but energy loss i all feel tired each moring..
so the first contact was that  i saw there mouth move but then it start to get a point where they keep on coming but when i heard a noise or something i keep waking up and see no one is there but i some time i see they are there so now i need a UFO firewall..and see this reptlian alien also..
so don't need them anymore bad ET visit i learn my lesson for that..
Paranormal Discussions / Re: Grey aliens?
« Last post by whitewolf3001 on April 26, 2013, 07:23:22 AM »
Hello Secretman,.. Did they ever tell you why they are coming to you? When they contact you.. Does there mouth move? Or is it more telepathic in nature? Perhaps burn sage in your house and bedroom. Put pink salt around your bed. Pray to the angels for guidance & protection. I wish you luck! How terrible to be harassed like that. Most of all keep your thoughts positive. They can do more damage if they harbor negativity within you! See the signs and be aware of your moods and feelings. If your energy levels plummet, this is a sure sign they might be draining your life force. "energy". Bless you!
Ask Mystic Investigations Supernatural Questions? / Re: Ghost in the bottle?
« Last post by Secretman381 on April 22, 2013, 03:44:17 PM »
then why can't i do astral projection? anybody know why?

What method are you using?

i am trying to do out of body to explore other world...thing like that but just mental Astral Projection is the same as out of body..so do you think if the person who have mental problem can do it? i have done it by taking a pill but happen one time that all it was happen so now i can't do it  i just listin to the Brainwave sound like beat other stuff but i only found one of them is Centerpoint company but they don't do out of body but mediation that all they do the CD stuff...so is there a CD music beat that help you to do out of body and which is the best one? write back.

« Last post by Tigerhallam on April 22, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »

What method are you using?
« Last post by Secretman381 on April 22, 2013, 12:18:06 PM »
Astral Projection isn't too difficult.

« Last post by Tigerhallam on April 15, 2013, 11:41:51 AM »
Astral Projection isn't too difficult.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10