Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Health / Re: The Earth Is Being Geoengineered
« Last post by gryphonsbard on June 19, 2013, 06:32:50 PM »
Even if Monsanto is governed by evil influence like the Illuminati, aren't they also good at dimensional travel, btw? This is a worldwide epidemic.

Joan of Arc had three commands from God through ArchAngel Michael to make changes for France, I guess the same can't be done today without being committed to an asylum but who knows. I don't know of anyone that can make that kind of drastic change nowadays.

And I understand the various parallel Universes, Monsanto could be the best thing that ever happened in another world.

« Last post by Xavier Remington on June 18, 2013, 04:56:52 PM »
With Monsanto in control of FDA, just how can we the people eliminate this pest (in the US)? Of course I see that many European states have banned them.
Also, this infowars, another method to control the world, if it's so bad, why isn't it being intercepted then by Angelic powers?

You mean why aren't Angels stopping Monsanto?  There are non-interference rules in place for Angels unless they are specifically ordered to do something.  God plays out various probabilities in the many parallel Universes.
« Last post by gryphonsbard on June 13, 2013, 09:41:35 AM »
With Monsanto in control of FDA, just how can we the people eliminate this pest (in the US)? Of course I see that many European states have banned them.
Also, this infowars, another method to control the world, if it's so bad, why isn't it being intercepted then by Angelic powers?
Health / Re: Would You Like Some Aspartame In Your Milk?
« Last post by gryphonsbard on June 13, 2013, 09:31:19 AM »
We've had the same threat over here in good ol' Pa, regardless of petitions, I do what I can to support the local farms. Good to see though some goodness in your Sheriff's dept and the protection received from Drake.
 :)
General Discussions / Re: New Pope
« Last post by gryphonsbard on June 13, 2013, 08:40:58 AM »
Something about the New Pope just rubs me the wrong way, but of course he could be the most interesting man in the world. ;)
Ask Mystic Investigations Supernatural Questions? / Re: Sorcerer
« Last post by gryphonsbard on June 13, 2013, 08:36:41 AM »
Most likely you would have to meditate and look for the source of the magick. Sorcerers tend to steal and fight for others magick so be careful, and have a protection barrier.
Anything on Gryphons, Griffins? Other than the usual protectors or guardians of treasure. Any sightings or stories?
Thanks, much appreciated.  :)
Just wanted to register. Do I qualify?

I'm afraid our psychic has judged you to be an entity of evil therefore we must decline.....okay we're just kidding!  We've re-activated registration so you can register at: http://mysticinvestigations.com/forum/index.php?action=register.  Thank you!
Register To Post On Our Forum / Re: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« Last post by gryphonsbard on June 11, 2013, 11:31:26 AM »
Just wanted to register. Do I qualify?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!