Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
General Discussions / Re: Planet X or brown Dwarf?
« Last post by whitewolf3001 on September 17, 2013, 03:27:09 PM »
Very true! There is.. Perhaps the spirit world is on Saturn? I know that Hell is always stormy. Very windy.. I've seen it. Not a very fun place to be.
General Discussions / Astral Projection?
« Last post by Secretman381 on September 15, 2013, 05:59:34 PM »
I just wonder how come I can't do Astral projection at all..i did twice but that all I can do so I just wonder If they a way to Astral Projection at will or somehow I been trying to find the answer for a long time but no luck with answer...I need someone to tell me is I being block or what...I been trying to do it for 5-7 yrs.
so anyway write back anybody.
« Last post by Secretman381 on September 15, 2013, 05:54:50 PM »
very good video but we have to understand that there also a spirits world of Satan and his demon.
« Last post by whitewolf3001 on September 15, 2013, 01:21:23 PM »
I just wonder is there a Planet X or Brown Dwarf coming to pass earth or not?? I just wonder is this story of Planet x true or not write back anybody..

Hello Secretman.. I have learned on youtube.com that the real planet X does exist. But it's Saturn.. and won't ever run into Earth. They also claim that Saturn is Satan.. and the Star of David is associated with Satan. Pretty disturbing news. I watched these last night. Made me worry! The video is posted below. I know there are many asteroids that pass by us and more to come. So perhaps there are allot of planet X's? ;) Pretty scarey when you think about how small we really are in the universe. I hope this is of help! :)

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkJNyl1gZI&feature=share&list=PLOJ4ssFHLjh-CgVgMY2HRqzF14zLDLybG

Makes me wonder what else we don't know..  ::)
General Discussions / Re: RFID Microchip
« Last post by gryphonsbard on September 07, 2013, 08:49:58 AM »
Thanks for the reply. That's a pretty scary rumor. Someone waking up from some traumatic incident and not knowing they've been implanted. 
Health / Re: The Earth Is Being Geoengineered
« Last post by Xavier Remington on September 07, 2013, 08:22:25 AM »
Even if Monsanto is governed by evil influence like the Illuminati, aren't they also good at dimensional travel, btw? This is a worldwide epidemic.

Joan of Arc had three commands from God through ArchAngel Michael to make changes for France, I guess the same can't be done today without being committed to an asylum but who knows. I don't know of anyone that can make that kind of drastic change nowadays.

And I understand the various parallel Universes, Monsanto could be the best thing that ever happened in another world.

I'm not sure that Monsanto has inter-dimensional travel.  Although the US government may have top secret time, and dimensional travel technology.  And yes in another Universe a group of Anti-Illuminati billionaires could do a hostile takeover of Monsanto, or buy enough stock to control them.  Then turn their technology into things that better the planet.
General Discussions / Re: RFID Microchip
« Last post by Xavier Remington on September 07, 2013, 08:17:05 AM »
There is a rumor going around that some hospitals have imbedded CIA, and NSA agents who randomly implant secret RFID chips as apart of a populace monitoring campaign with the possibility of future mind control.
General Discussions / Re: Wiki Answers User Stormish Is A Jackass!
« Last post by Xavier Remington on September 05, 2013, 09:36:29 AM »
I think he might've been intimidated because your answers are more truthful.

Or the supernatural world scares him so he must fool himself into believing it's not real.
General Discussions / RFID Microchip
« Last post by gryphonsbard on September 05, 2013, 07:58:22 AM »
Does anyone know of any real stories about anyone who has the RFID microchip implanted in them? I keep seeing a pattern in people and wondering if it has anything to do with it.
General Discussions / Re: Wiki Answers User Stormish Is A Jackass!
« Last post by gryphonsbard on September 05, 2013, 07:29:03 AM »
I think he might've been intimidated because your answers are more truthful.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10