Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussions / Author Authority
« Last post by AnDagra on February 09, 2014, 05:48:18 PM »
Can anyone rewrite reality? Please post your story.
General Discussions / Re: Daylight Savings Time
« Last post by AnDagra on February 09, 2014, 05:39:53 PM »
How do you know this stuff? All of you, how do you know this stuff?
Ask Mystic Investigations Supernatural Questions? / Re: Rapture?
« Last post by AnDagra on February 09, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »
Dont think it will happen either!
Demigods Castle / Re: How many demigods are out there?
« Last post by AnDagra on February 09, 2014, 05:22:50 PM »
I just have godly blood but at least a supernatural author will be in my presence in a decade or so. I'm a literal descendant of the gods as Heqet is my Grandparent God. Shes the Egyptian Goddess of childbirth and fertility
General Discussions / Re: Things that appear out of nowhere
« Last post by AnDagra on February 09, 2014, 05:21:18 PM »
I've had the same thing happen to me. I once materialized a $5 dollar bill and it didnt faze enough as I moved a pencil. I might have telekinesis
Register To Post On Our Forum / Re: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« Last post by Brianna on February 06, 2014, 08:47:56 PM »
Greetings, my name is Brianna Gaskins. I am a 15 (and a half!) year old female. I am unsure about me as a being but I do know my father has the powers of shielding and hiding me and my three siblings. My Mother and her sister/Mother are witches (the good kind!). Well this is what I have gathered over the last few months. I kind of want to find out more about the world I am in and unsurface memories I know to be locked away. But! I would truly like to join the forums. Definitely not as a spammer but a thoughtful being of curiosity.
~Brianna~
Hello,. That's sad he can't be located. Yet I am happy for Drake. I miss you all.   :)
I'm Xavier Remington President of Mystic Investigations.  We're proud to announce the promotion of Drake Alexander from Senior Vice-President to Executive Vice-President in light of the former Executive VP Michael Remington being lost in time somewhere.  He left instructions that Drake was to be promoted if he didn't return in a certain length of time.  In addition all along I've held voting rights to Michael's stock in our company by proxy.   Our psychic Julia Hathaway says Michael is doing fine but she can't pinpoint his temporal location.
[/quote

all right good luck Drake but feel sorry for Michael who is lost in time. hopefully he return someday.
I'm Xavier Remington President of Mystic Investigations.  We're proud to announce the promotion of Drake Alexander from Senior Vice-President to Executive Vice-President in light of the former Executive VP Michael Remington being lost in time somewhere.  He left instructions that Drake was to be promoted if he didn't return in a certain length of time.  In addition all along I've held voting rights to Michael's stock in our company by proxy.   Our psychic Julia Hathaway says Michael is doing fine but she can't pinpoint his temporal location.
Register To Post On Our Forum / Re: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« Last post by Slein on September 28, 2013, 06:32:17 AM »
Hello
I am intrigued by your vigilance in the world of the paranormal, i would like to join you fine group of special individuals.

I am half human, a quarter Shape shifter and quarter void, I also came in contact with the Being you know as Slender man and I am qualified as a proxy, Also I am adept in necromancy and demonology
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!