Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Mystic Investigations News / Re: We're Leaving February 13th, 2014 For Paris
« Last post by AnDagra on February 11, 2014, 09:52:44 PM »
I thought that you never ever would post a post.
Mystic Investigations News / We're Leaving February 13th, 2014 For Paris
« Last post by Xavier Remington on February 11, 2014, 06:51:11 PM »
We'll be ending work early to pack, and prepare for our flight to Paris, France for the First Annual International Paranormal Investigators Conference which begins on February 14th, 2014.  We had originally contemplated taking a cruise ship but we couldn't justify all that travel time which would be vacation time.  Especially after our long recent vacation at the North Pole.
Paranormal Discussions / Re: Welcome To The Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum
« Last post by AnDagra on February 11, 2014, 04:11:45 PM »
Thank God!! I'm just glad you all are safe now. Did Zeus come? I was trying to esp him. Then I got demanding. I was like giving him a guilt trip! I said Don't you care anymore? If you do please do something fast. Protect these good people. If you care about me at all or ever did. You would do something! That's all I said to him and all the gods.

I wish that I was a Supernatural Being (a unique/mixture of the paranormal preferably) Maybe when using complete AA (As a Omniverse God), i can use that power to become that me
General Discussions / Re: hey everyone
« Last post by AnDagra on February 10, 2014, 08:31:25 PM »
Hello I'm the big shot President Of Mystic Investigations Xavier Remington.  I drive a Lamborghini,and I have a hot girlfriend whose deep into witchcraft that looks like a supermodel.  No I don't have a big ego.  I'm a very modest low key individual. ::)

How can you NOT have a big ego.
Paranormal Discussions / Re: Spammers
« Last post by AnDagra on February 10, 2014, 08:20:16 PM »
Did you curse this spammer Rebecca?
General Discussions / Re: New Pope
« Last post by AnDagra on February 10, 2014, 06:13:18 PM »
I just couldn't believe that she is Gaia. As again you will rise, Gaia. That's why I've been getting that motherly feeling from Whitewolf.
« Last post by Xavier Remington on February 10, 2014, 12:45:14 PM »
Believe us we know when we get your energy! ;)  We edited the post, and replaced your real name with your user name.  We're excited about our trip to Paris this week!  I just PM'd you!
« Last post by whitewolf3001 on February 10, 2014, 11:58:18 AM »
Whitewolf IS GAIA. Her soul was cut off by sinister forces. You will rise, Mother Earth

She already knows.  Things she told us led us to that conclusion, and she was made aware years ago.  There just wasn't any reason to announce it to anyone.

Hello Xavier,.. :) How you all doing? I've missed you guys. Yes.. AnDagra.. I sent you a PM.. nicely asking if you would please not tell the world my true name. I would like to keep my identity private. Since you never know who might be reading. I also have been getting attacked the way it is. Thank goodness I was running with a pack at the time.. They protected me,.. Stopped them from killing me. I did black out!

So AnDagra please don't keep posting my real name. Please edit it and erase my last name.

Xavier,.. I hope you and Rebecca have been getting my energy. I've been sending you two some from time to time. ;) Drake you too sweetie!
General Discussions / Re: Daylight Savings Time
« Last post by Xavier Remington on February 10, 2014, 11:51:50 AM »
How do you know this stuff? All of you, how do you know this stuff?

The world of the paranormal is our business.  All of us have personal experience with the supernatural along with top flight training.
« Last post by Xavier Remington on February 10, 2014, 11:50:39 AM »
Whitewolf3001 IS GAIA. Her soul was cut off by sinister forces. You will rise, Mother Earth

She already knows.  Things she told us led us to that conclusion, and she was made aware years ago.  There just wasn't any reason to announce it to anyone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10