Author Topic: The Earth Is Being Geoengineered  (Read 10305 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
The Earth Is Being Geoengineered
« on: April 05, 2013, 02:03:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8R49da3im9k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8R49da3im9k</a>
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 02:25:21 PM by Xavier Remington »

gryphonsbard

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: The Earth Is Being Geoengineered
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 09:41:35 AM »
With Monsanto in control of FDA, just how can we the people eliminate this pest (in the US)? Of course I see that many European states have banned them.
Also, this infowars, another method to control the world, if it's so bad, why isn't it being intercepted then by Angelic powers?

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 04:56:52 PM »
With Monsanto in control of FDA, just how can we the people eliminate this pest (in the US)? Of course I see that many European states have banned them.
Also, this infowars, another method to control the world, if it's so bad, why isn't it being intercepted then by Angelic powers?

You mean why aren't Angels stopping Monsanto?  There are non-interference rules in place for Angels unless they are specifically ordered to do something.  God plays out various probabilities in the many parallel Universes.

gryphonsbard

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 06:32:50 PM »
Even if Monsanto is governed by evil influence like the Illuminati, aren't they also good at dimensional travel, btw? This is a worldwide epidemic.

Joan of Arc had three commands from God through ArchAngel Michael to make changes for France, I guess the same can't be done today without being committed to an asylum but who knows. I don't know of anyone that can make that kind of drastic change nowadays.

And I understand the various parallel Universes, Monsanto could be the best thing that ever happened in another world.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 08:22:25 AM »
Even if Monsanto is governed by evil influence like the Illuminati, aren't they also good at dimensional travel, btw? This is a worldwide epidemic.

Joan of Arc had three commands from God through ArchAngel Michael to make changes for France, I guess the same can't be done today without being committed to an asylum but who knows. I don't know of anyone that can make that kind of drastic change nowadays.

And I understand the various parallel Universes, Monsanto could be the best thing that ever happened in another world.

I'm not sure that Monsanto has inter-dimensional travel.  Although the US government may have top secret time, and dimensional travel technology.  And yes in another Universe a group of Anti-Illuminati billionaires could do a hostile takeover of Monsanto, or buy enough stock to control them.  Then turn their technology into things that better the planet.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 08:22:25 AM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!