Author Topic: 2012 Winter Solstice Update  (Read 10723 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Re: 2012 Winter Solstice Update
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 11:21:45 PM »
Thank you all for saving Earth. I know the world will not know of your good deeds. But I do! :)

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:51:10 AM »
That is quite interesting. How did you learn about Nibiru? Was it from various psychics? Well at least you know more now than when you did when I had told you about Jesus telling me Nibiru would be coming soon. I'm wondering something. Did you guys believe that Nibiru was coming before I said that?

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 02:23:17 PM »
Thank you all for saving Earth. I know the world will not know of your good deeds. But I do! :)

We care not for fame.  How would we do our work with paranormal Paparazzi following us around? :) We only want to save the world, and eradicate the forces of evil to see our vision of a utopian society come to fruition.  Some of us will live for centuries, and hopefully be alive for it.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 02:48:42 PM »
That is quite interesting. How did you learn about Nibiru? Was it from various psychics? Well at least you know more now than when you did when I had told you about Jesus telling me Nibiru would be coming soon. I'm wondering something. Did you guys believe that Nibiru was coming before I said that?

There was minimal evidence for Nibiru.  However this was due to is mystical cloaking. We really didn't believe in Nibiru until we were at the McTavish Academy.  After I pulled the Sword Of Judgement from a giant crystal in a museum display at the school, due to being drawn to it, I got a vision of Nibiru while in the midst of a counsel of high level Seers.  Headmaster McTavish, and other professors also told us of the polar shift along with the revealing of the North, and South pole kiosks.  We had little time to spare as McTavish prepared a portal to the North Pole Kiosk.  I went to get Drake, and discovered he'd turned evil. Diablo was standing behind him, and ordered Drake to retrieve my sword but not to kill me as he foresaw me as a major player in the apocalypse.  Apparently not even Diablo had the power to take the sword from me.  Only the one who hold the Sword Of Dagon could get it but he must defeat the holder of the Sword Of Judgement.  I tried to explain that we needed to cooperate but Diablo said once the sword was taken from me he could handle it from there.  Drake, and I engaged in an epic sword fight with bright magical sparks flying about with each sword strike.  His super strength, speed, and agility should have been a huge advantage but Nibiru was already beginning to weaken all paranormal entities on Earth, and with each passing minute I came closer to beating him.  I eventually knocked the sword out of Dark Drakes hand, and then I dropped mine to engage in a fist fight.  I guess he was caught off guard, and I beat him good.  Diablo was having a fit, and shot a bolt of magical energy at me but I called out to my sword, and it flew to my hand deflecting the energy back at him.  Diablo flew into a wall, and lie on the floor.  I then said,"Do you really want to Earth to be destroyed by Nibiru?"  Diablo then took a swig of Diet Coke from an already opened can in his pocket.  I still have no idea how he does that.  Then he yelled,"cuniculum ad meridiem polus hoc mando!"  A porthole of rainbow colored energy opened up, and he then screamed,"Get your damn sword, and get the hell in there Drake!"  Drake did as he was told, and jumped in.  Diablo gave me a dirty look before throwing his can of Diet Coke on the floor, and entering himself.  The gateway then disappeared, and I ran back to Ian McTavish who had opened his own.  I then went through, and was at the North Pole Kiosk which only appeared once the swords lead me to it.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 06:10:14 PM »
Well then I guess I didn't have an impact on it. Oh well it doesn't matter if I did or not. I'm just glad that Nibiru was diverted. However I have this funny feeling that a part of Nibiru is here in some form.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 01:25:40 PM »
Well then I guess I didn't have an impact on it. Oh well it doesn't matter if I did or not. I'm just glad that Nibiru was diverted. However I have this funny feeling that a part of Nibiru is here in some form.

I suppose it's possible that the God Nibiru might be sending his consciousness here even as his body, the planet Nibiru, is hurtling through space in the opposite direction of Earth.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 01:25:40 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!