Author Topic: Does Anyone Actually Like To Eat Seaweed?  (Read 10092 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
Does Anyone Actually Like To Eat Seaweed?
« on: October 27, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »
My girlfriend Rebecca , a half Mermaid, eats normal food but every so often her mermaid side coaxes her into the oddest cravings.  For instance this morning I cook up a delicious breakfast of pancakes, hash browns, sausage, and buttermilk biscuits.  She wakes up and says she's not hungry for that.  Instead she goes to our huge saltwater aquarium, and pulls out a giant wad of seaweed which she plops into a bowl.  I'm trying to enjoy my sweet breakfast, and she's eating that horrific tasting stuff.  Yes I've tried it before, and it left the most hellish aftertaste in my mouth for any entire day.  Everything for that day tastes bad due to the seaweed scourge.  And man does it smell awful as well.  I know seaweed is apart of the Asian diet in the far east but does anyone else like this stuff? :P
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:15:41 PM by Xavier Remington »

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
Re: Does Anyone Actually Like To Eat Seaweed?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 01:29:58 AM »
I love seaweed!  In fact I enjoy a big smelly bowl full of it fresh from my salt water aquarium just to make my boyfriend nauseous while he inhales his lumberjack style breakfast. ;)

AnDagra

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »
What to call a man a lumberjack Rebecca

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 06:19:06 PM »
I've never tried it so I don't know. I would guess it would depend if it was fresh right from the ocean or cleaned a little first. Maybe I'll try it sometime in the future.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 08:44:28 AM »
I've never tried it so I don't know. I would guess it would depend if it was fresh right from the ocean or cleaned a little first. Maybe I'll try it sometime in the future.

Don't try it!  You'll regret it for the rest of your life...or at least the rest of the day!

Rebecca Abernathy

• Administrator
  • Zombie
  • I'm A Witch Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 08:47:24 AM »

Don't listen to Xavier.  He's just a picky eater.  He might be into expensive cars but he's not into elite culinary delights.  His favorite foods are cookies and cream pie, and ice cream along with Rice Krispy Treats, and Krispy Kreme donuts.  With all the junk he eats I'm amazed he isn't fat, and sick all the time.  So try the seaweed, and enjoy the food of mystical mermaids!

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 08:47:24 AM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!