Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Paranormal Discussions / Plague Doctor
« Last post by whitewolf3001 on January 31, 2020, 01:55:05 AM »
With all this scare of the new Coronavirus outbreak from China. I wonder if the Plague Doctor had anything to do with it? Scary stuff. I'm even worried to go eat at my favorite chinese restaurant lol. I still went tonight but I worry! So how is everyone doing? It's been years since anyone's said anything. I hope all is well.

Hugz I miss you guys.
General Discussions / Re: Quora.Com Are Idiots
« Last post by whitewolf3001 on July 29, 2016, 01:41:05 AM »
I know this has been a while... But .. Wow I didn't know they did this to you guys. :( Yeah certain people have nothing better to do than put others beliefs down. Just because they love their bubble. ;) Hope you guys are doing well. I miss you terribly.  :-\

Stay sweetest!
General Discussions / Quora.Com Are Idiots
« Last post by Xavier Remington on June 13, 2015, 04:08:05 PM »
We will no longer be contributing to their site via https://www.quora.com/Mystic-Investigations due to the same level of jackassery as witnessed at Answers.Com.  Basically weasel like non-believers harassing contributions like little nanny state informants! Rebecca, our witch, has placed a curse on them. May God have mercy on their sad souls!
You're a complete moron aren't you?  You do realize your spam will only be up for a short period of time?  The who reason we can't have open registrations anywhere is because of pukes like you.  At least have the good sense to advertise something related to the content of this website.  Nobody here is interested in your Louis Vuitton crapola punk!
Hi I'm a pathetic spamming puke with a fake user name, and email address with my designer fashion, and blacklist IP Address line of bull.  Naturally Mystic Investigations deleted my nonsense.  Why can't I just get a real job, and stop being an internet weasel.  Somewhere in my deluded mind I think spreading my spam in every possible venue will make me rich when in fact I still live in my mommy's basement. 
Register To Post On Our Forum / Re: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« Last post by krdaahns on May 22, 2014, 03:05:32 PM »
Hi I'm a big Willy Lohman loser type who tries to weasel sell crap to everyone, and everything!  I want to sign up so I can clog the boards with my BS that everyone will ignore anyway.  Sure it's a waste of time for all concerned but at least I'm doing something with my pathetic life. :-[
Register To Post On Our Forum / Re: Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum
« Last post by Georgeon on April 11, 2014, 09:45:55 PM »
I'm a filthy spammer!  I'm the reason why we can't have open registrations here!

Poor little rich girl wanted to be a rebel but she doesn't want to pay the price of supporting herself.  She refused to obey her parents request to dump her troublesome boyfriend, who most likely corrupted her to begin with, since she had been suspended from school twice recently. She also apparently had no interest in doing chores or keeping curfew.  So she moved in with some friends but decided to sue her parents for child support, college tuition, lawyers fees, etc.  Thankfully the judge refused her ridiculous requests for now.  Hopefully she never wins any court case, and is forced to work at McDonald's.  Perhaps her boyfriend should support her since he seems to be the source of the trouble here.  If anyone won such a case then it would mean all parents would have to support their kids forever!  And then what about the kids children?  Would parents be responsible for grandchildren, and future generations until their grave?  It's sad how kids see their parents as the center of their world early on but eventually toss them aside for friends, and boyfriends/girlfriends.  Oh the rabid excitement of their peer group has such a wonderful brainwashing effect!
Recommend New Boards / Re: What Subject Do You Want To See On This Site?
« Last post by AnDagra on February 14, 2014, 04:20:43 PM »
Boundary Manipulation & Tricksters
Paranormal Discussions / Re: Favorite Supernatural Entity?
« Last post by AnDagra on February 13, 2014, 09:29:15 PM »
I like supernatural tricksters. In fact i would like to become one eventually even when I ascend to Earthly Godhood. Maybe my signature food will be jalapeno cheeseburgers. Pulling pranks to get a laugh, becoming virtually invincible and invulnerable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10